South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Roy, I did see you book. OP was taking it in a stall with him. I don't think it was for reading, cause I heard him ripping pages.

Your joking me. I left it on the sink when I went into the stall to urinate and came back out and it was gone. Someone had stole my book. You mean to tell me OP used some pages in my book to clean himself? This is a bunch of mess. I am real mad about this. I had a special synopsis about some teams Grider had played written in my book. You think im joking but im not.

The only difference is that we were closer to scoring, and I know Johnson's int was on 4th down, but Watson had daylight and might've scored running it that's all I said. It was one of the little things that I was talking about.

Like I said earlier, if a couple plays go a little different. SP could've won or Gville could've won by more. Close games are like that.

From what I've seen, I'd say SP played their best game of the year, espcially on defense.

Gville not so much on offense, they played good on defense.

When two great teams play each other, there's going to be some give somewhere.

Croz, could you do me a favor? Could you go down to that Marshall mans field and see if my Murphy Fair book is in that Marshall mans bathroom? I left it in their last night and pegleg and ambassador said it was in there. I garuntee you I need to get my Murphy Fair book back. You think im joking but im not.

It is this kinda thing that gives the skillet heads their reputaion. All ya gotta do is tip yer cap and move on. Come on, yall were held to 2 scores. Even I thought yall should have put up 40, GV must have an excellent defense, but all you can say is they got lucky. Hope ya pass the 3rd grade.

shut up and keep up with that sissy team that we beat down by 4 scores. Just shut up

Surely you're not referring to the "fine" Greenback folks in their pick up trucks backed up to the fence all around the visitors stands last year??? All (most) screaming and yelling at teenage kids with some of the most foul language I've ever heard??? Surely you're not accusing them of that....say it ain't so Pearl...

you described it exactly. I'm sure pegleg don't mind me saying this but he and some others sent in an official complaint to TSSAA about how they are allowed to hurl obscenities, spit and lungers right at the players enabled by them backing trucks right up to the fence right behind the other team as the sideline players move up and down the field following the action. It is pathetic, and good Greenback fans that don't try to stop it is just as guilty. Don't know if peg ever got an answer to his complaint or not but knowing this group running TSSAA right now I'm sure they just ignored it. How about it pegleg?

you described it exactly. I'm sure pegleg don't mind me saying this but he and some others sent in an official complaint to TSSAA about how they are allowed to hurl obscenities, spit and lungers right at the players enabled by them backing trucks right up to the fence right behind the other team as the sideline players move up and down the field following the action. It is pathetic, and good Greenback fans that don't try to stop it is just as guilty. Don't know if peg ever got an answer to his complaint or not but knowing this group running TSSAA right now I'm sure they just ignored it. How about it pegleg?

you are correct. Childress and his boys have not responded but they have an official complaint so if something happens as a result of Greenback being allowed to do that, TSSAA legally could share in the situation.

What Happened To Gracious Winners And Congratulatory Losers..? I Mean Nice Game Gordonsville...Good Luck Next Week...Or Tough Loss South Pitt Ya Played To The End....But Know I Gotta Read This Garbage About Bad Calls...And Terrible Ref's And Shouting Obscenities And Stuff...Clean It Up in Here...And Move On...

What Happened To Gracious Winners And Congratulatory Losers..? I Mean Nice Game Gordonsville...Good Luck Next Week...Or Tough Loss South Pitt Ya Played To The End....But Know I Gotta Read This Garbage About Bad Calls...And Terrible Ref's And Shouting Obscenities And Stuff...Clean It Up in Here...And Move On...

Sounds like you gotta bunch of kids joining the show Butchie

You've got to be joking....Old Pirate says terrible refs, shouting obscenities and coaches doing things like Tuberville smacking the headset off an assistant is jest part of sports and always on tv & in the media. Edited by OLD PIRATE

huh.png