CAK stats

goosevol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Did you already know this or was this a sarcastic comment? I am curious...

Just joking with you. I knew it was in Tennessee, but I actually don't know where. I am not to familiar with areas outside of Blount, Knox, Sevier, and immediate areas. Where is Cheatham County?

http://www.unapproved website....ats_by_game.htm

This may have what you are looking for. Or you can look around a bit on the unapproved website sight if not. If you tell me what you are specifically looking for, we may be able to get it for you.

Basically the stats for High and his big 3 receivers for my Roane County News preview story.

Just checked them out. That's exactly what I needed. I'll need to check, but High maye have more passing yards than all five teams in Roane County combined. It's close.

Another stat I find interesting is the average yards per catch. CAK is averaging close to 14 yards per catch. Many assume that CAK's passing attack only consists of "doonk & dunk" passing. While it is true that check downs, come backs and short bubble screens are an important part of the mix, CAK can and will throw the ball down the field.

Another stat I find interesting is the average yards per catch. CAK is averaging close to 14 yards per catch. Many assume that CAK's passing attack only consists of "doonk & dunk" passing. While it is true that check downs, come backs and short bubble screens are an important part of the mix, CAK can and will throw the ball down the field.

Dad,

Is it true that a coach from a Big Ten school was at CAK early this week to look at Smith?

I haven't seen CAK play and maybe they aren't just a dink and dunk passing attack but to use yards per catch as evidence can be misleading.

If I were to throw 10 short passes of 5 yards or less and half went for 5 yards and on the other half a tackle was broken and with yards after catch the pass ended up being for 20 yards. Then my average yards per catch is 12.5 yards.

A better indication would be a stat showing the yards after catch, in my opinion.