Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

TNHSFootballFanatic and Guru - probably one and the same - just stirring the pot. The Boyd faithful have been nothing but respectful and classy. Not one post that implies anything other than respect for GCA. We know this will be a hard fought game. However, we believe in our BUCS and know that they are CAPABLE of the win! Just like you believe in your team - as you should. We will continue to act in this way - hope you do as well.

TNHSFootballFanatic and Guru - probably one and the same - just stirring the pot. The Boyd faithful have been nothing but respectful and classy. Not one post that implies anything other than respect for GCA. We know this will be a hard fought game. However, we believe in our BUCS and know that they are CAPABLE of the win! Just like you believe in your team - as you should. We will continue to act in this way - hope you do as well.

Well said but I can assure you that I am just one and new on here. I am not GURU. Some of the early remarks sounded as if they were from Bucs so I wanted to contribute. Intention is not to stir the pot. Just quoting some facts from earlier games just as you guys did. I think some of the pubs would love more than anything to see us hating but in the end it is only a game.

Well said but I can assure you that I am just one and new on here. I am not GURU. Some of the early remarks sounded as if they were from Bucs so I wanted to contribute. Intention is not to stir the pot. Just quoting some facts from earlier games just as you guys did. I think some of the pubs would love more than anything to see us hating but in the end it is only a game.

Since you are "new" to the boards, maybe you should look more deeply into who is making the comments and make sure they are BUC supporters before you "assume".

And what they don't know is the impact of Boyd losing John Hale. A good team moves on.

I agree with this comment. Hale had the ability to go all the way on any play (run, screen pass, kick return, interception, etc.). He didn't get the touches to put up huge stats because they never needed him to, being so well balanced. On just a decent team with decent blocking, he would probably get 15-20 carries a game & average 150+ yards per game.

I have seen BB & Grace play this year (not a fan of either). My opinion is that except for big #78 for Boyd, Grace has a bigger, more physical line. They play hard. Besides #78, BB has really talented average size linemen with motors that never stop. They work exceptionally hard on defense.

Both teams have real big reasons to 'want' this game. Neither team will underestimate the other. I give the edge to Boyd because their offense is more multi-dimensional & their QB will beat you with his feet if given a chance. He is special. Would be a much closer game & might give edge to GCA with McKamy, but without him, I'm thinking Boyd wins 28-17.

Really?,,,Wow! Better hit the weights boys, evidently we're not "strong" enough to run the wing T..........

WHAT A BUNCH OF GARBAGE FROM A TEAM THAT IS PLAYING BASKETBALL... Crow, you need to stay out of this one, that wasn't one of your better posts.

And I can promise you this, if Brewster would have had a shot at you guys, it would have been BAD. His offensive line is dominating! We were looking forward to that one, unfortunately, you couldn't uphold your part of the deal. Hard to say Tony Lambert did a good job with all those seniors returning....guess the mayor will have to wait another year. SMALL TOWN POLITICS....

And most of that wasn't pointed directly at you crow.

Pride, you're not my daddy & you don't pay my bills so you can take your advice (zero tolerance edit) & set fire to it. I said & meant what I said. GCA is a very well coached team but they are not the most physical wing-T team around. That doesn't necessarily make them a lesser team, it just makes their opponents less beat up physically. As for most of your post not being aimed at me, well my name sure was in there an awful lot. This may not have been the most successful year for Oneida you're right. Must say something when folks from other districts consider us a disappointment going 9-2 in a HC transition year losing to a team with better than average chances at gold this year. Brewster is a good man & I consider him a friend as well as Lambert. That is the only thing I will say on here about either one of those men. You have easy access to coach brew, he has my number, please ask him to give it to you & I'll be glad to discuss anything you'd like to talk about since I seem to have become your favorite target the moment I no longer agree with you. I can tell you how I'll be around & you can tell me to go to basketball practice if you'd like.

Being new on here it looks as if many comments are made and don't want to assume they are all BUCS comments. Some are unbiased maybe. Either way I still think it is the true state championship game

Gentlemen,both these teams deserve a tremendous amount of respect for getting this far,Boyd won alot of respect from me going to Oneida and winning,Grace for the schedule they have played that one was brutal!If GCA had McKamey it would give it to them hands down.In all fairness they do not have him so its a different team.I do think the tough schedule and being at home is in Graces favor,this will be no 10 pt win for either it will be a brawl,anyone thinking Grace isnt a physical team hasnt watched them all yr they are!This time of the yr comparing scores doesnt get it done playing the game does.I do believe whoever wins this one will take Cookeville,whichever wins will be battle tested.