Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

I mean I've heard all week about how DB is gonna beat Maryville well your not? Ha ha this is the real DB. All those wins and not one state title or even a final to show for it

How did you hear that? Oh, that's right - you've been trolling the DB-Maryville thread. I can assure I (and I assume 99% of the folks here) have never even viewed a Greeneville thread (or any other school's thread for that matter). I would rather color by numbers with Bob Ross. As I stated earlier, it's pretty pathetic that you are so lacking in life that you follow a DB thread asking for updates. I guess their ain't much going on in Greene County...where the women are few and the sheep are scared.

Elizabethton does not go to Knoxville to play any teams like DB does. All I am saying is why don't they replace Clinton with Maryville?

Elizabethton goes to North Carolina due to cost savings and play teams there.

So answer my question and stop dancing around. Why don't you guys play Alcoa in regular season. Stop worring about what DB does.

How did you hear that? Oh, that's right - you've been trolling the DB-Maryville thread. I can assure I (and I assume 99% of the folks here) have never even viewed a Greeneville thread (or any other school's thread for that matter). I would rather color by numbers with Bob Ross. As I stated earlier, it's pretty pathetic that you are so lacking in life that you follow a DB thread asking for updates. I guess their ain't much going on in Greene County...where the women are few and the sheep are scared.

You wld be surprised how many DB fans look at them

I thought I did answer your question...Eliz choose to go to NC due to cost reasons. We do not have the money 6A teams have.

DB is the best team in Upper East Tennessee, however they have not made it to the semi-finals since the playoffs started and most fans think they are the best team in the state each year by being ranked in top 5! They can't get to the semi-finals.

You wld be surprised how many DB fans look at them

Exactly. And take them away from you so you have to sit at home, alone, on a Friday night trolling DB football message boards. Now it all comes clear why you hate DB so much. Try to rub that "L" off your forehead. It should come off with soap.

Edited by RollTribe87

You can't make mistakes against Murvil. Oak Ridge did it and lost, now DB did it and lost. No turnovers or penalties.

Since Oak Ridge is going to 5A next year I don't think we will play Murvil anymore so it's wide open for all you all up there in"the upper east" to grab ahold of them. Go for it!!

Edited by bounder