Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Red Rebel fans, my sincere apologize to you and your program. I guess I got caught up in the enthusiasm of the game...sometimes I do that and I talk before I think about it. My greatest fault.

I have total respect for your Program, Fans, School, Stadium, History...it's all incredible!!

GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON - WIN THAT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Roll Tribe Roll

I'm.gonna miss this group of seniors. Best ever. Good luck with everything in the future boys. You'll always be a part of the Tribe.

Now, I cant believe how some of you Maryville people call us classless. Everything we did last nihht is a part of our tradition. Just like your team walking through the stands or running through the banner on the field. So we were just doing what we do. Just like you do. Our band is awesome so no reason to dosrespect that progrqm either. Don't expect any respect frpm me because you've won all those championships. You guys put your pants on just like we do. I think we should have won last night if not for the turnovers. And deep inside you guys know you dodged a bullet last night. It was aweful quiet on your side when it was 27-20. Wasn't it? DB should have walked out woth a big fat WIN!!! But I will say good luck the rest of the year. Looks like you caught a break with Siegals QB going down last night. Like you needed it. Anyway, Foreman and Swafford backed up what we said all week dolidnt they? I think Swafford might have had some recruiters looking last night. Oh well, thanks for a great season Indians and ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Eye luv tradishun...and like seein' othur peepull's waze ov doin' thangs......

If 'un thays enny big talegait goin' on inn tha 'Burro ..pleese lett me no.....Tha pups are comin' inn frum collidge and thair takin' mommaSTARS shoppin' and out two eat (ha!)......Tha pups will problee drop hur off at Dubbs fer runch while'st thay runn ovur two tha hi-dollar sammich place uhhhhh Pantera Bred orr sumthin like that...and then go and baik and finnish thair shoppin.....

Meenwhile ol' STARS, Gee, and evun a few "co-ans" will bee west bownd and down......... B)

Red Rebel fans, my sincere apologize to you and your program. I guess I got caught up in the enthusiasm of the game...sometimes I do that and I talk before I think about it. My greatest fault.

I have total respect for your Program, Fans, School, Stadium, History...it's all incredible!!

Roll Tribe Roll

It is easy to do that this time of the year. I think my Junior Rebel saw you in the office buying tons it tickets at MHS. I really wished I could of shook hands with the DB Coach T'ers. It's fun to put a face with the name. Keep supporting your school!

It is easy to do that this time of the year. I think my Junior Rebel saw you in the office buying tons it tickets at MHS. I really wished I could of shook hands with the DB Coach T'ers. It's fun to put a face with the name. Keep supporting your school!

\

Roll Tribe Roll

No need for apolgies Mr Art. Excited fans and funny posts and die hard fans is one of the many factors that makes high school football the great sport that it is! Fans like you are why people create these fan boards! I wish I could have met you myself! Hope our great teams play each other next year!

..... Don't expect any respect frpm me because you've won all those championships. You guys put your pants on just like we do. I think we should have won last night if not for the turnovers. And deep inside you guys know you dodged a bullet last night. It was aweful quiet on your side when it was 27-20. Wasn't it?

dbFAN91 hits good two no thait thay's othur peepull like ewe out thair that wears good ol' Libertee Overhauls two.....!!......

And on tha "if not for the turnovers" commint......"Well "if's" and butts were candy and nuts...what a Merry Christmas it would be"...- King Johnny Majors....

And when'st D-B cut hit down two 27-20....Hit weren't quiet whur eye wuz settin'...Me, Caleb, and tha "Whooo Crooo" pursunallee saw two that....and hit got a lott louder jist a cupple minetts laytur....... :popcorneater:

Roll Tribe Roll

AV it's all good.....Eye like chattin wif yall and luv reedin ol' Waco.....

Congrats two D-B on a vurry good season!!

Edited by STARSNBARS

I'm.gonna miss this group of seniors. Best ever. Good luck with everything in the future boys. You'll always be a part of the Tribe.

Now, I cant believe how some of you Maryville people call us classless. Everything we did last nihht is a part of our tradition. Just like your team walking through the stands or running through the banner on the field. So we were just doing what we do. Just like you do. Our band is awesome so no reason to dosrespect that progrqm either. Don't expect any respect frpm me because you've won all those championships. You guys put your pants on just like we do. I think we should have won last night if not for the turnovers. And deep inside you guys know you dodged a bullet last night. It was aweful quiet on your side when it was 27-20. Wasn't it? DB should have walked out woth a big fat WIN!!! But I will say good luck the rest of the year. Looks like you caught a break with Siegals QB going down last night. Like you needed it. Anyway, Foreman and Swafford backed up what we said all week dolidnt they? I think Swafford might have had some recruiters looking last night. Oh well, thanks for a great season Indians and ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Looks like one of your 3 classless fans just woke up....

:lol:

Maybe the next time I will not be coming off of graveyards and will catch up with some of you guys,that is if I'm not in the graveyard the next time DB plays Maryville.I talked to a lot of the Alcoa and Greeneville fans earlier in the year and they were great guys.A lot of guys just like to have fun and get under everyones skin,but most do know the game very well .I still remember one Alcoa fan predicting last night to be the maker or breaker for their season,and that was weeks ago.Good luck next week.Since I don't have a dog in it,I think you guys will be in the championship game and that will take your best game and not giving any gifts to those guys.

Dodged a bullet??? Maryville moved the ball relentlesly and scored. DB took long drives and scored infrequently. We knew you could score on our defense, just didnt do it on the oppurtunities you had. Seemed DB offense ran the same play over and over with some success, but in the end wasnt enough. Agreed turnovers were a factor, but thats what makes the difference in the end. just part of the game Enough of the shoulda woulda coulda