CAK vs. Alcoa REPEAT

POLKcoPRIDE

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer: This is a poor imitation of Leonard's Losers, just for fun. :D

The Battle of the Titans Round 2 takes place tonight at AHS when the defending state champion CAK Warriors fly their aerial acrobats into Blount County for a show down with the #1 ranked Alcoa Tornados. Just 3 weeks ago these two championship caliber teams put on a show for a big crowd and tv audience, with a 2pt. conversion strategy by Alcoa tilting the final scoreboard in their favor 31-28. There won't be any tv audience this time due to Coach Rankin's concerns about the timeouts giving an unfair advantage to the Warriors. Also, the KC135 re-fuelers at McGhee Tyson air base have been grounded as well so that they can't refuel the high flying aerial assault of the Warriors. There also are rumors that the power and water have been turned off in the visitors locker rooms and that the CAK team bus will have to unload at the duck pond, but this has not been verified at this time. Alcoa is tough to beat, especially at home...but beating a squad as talented as CAK twice within just a few weeks may be asking too much for the uptight Tornadoes.....

FootballDads's Forecast: CAK 36 Alcoa 34

Me and Hermit is comin' to stink yer joint up a little.

Even found me some maroon and gray to wear.

We'z expectin' to see some good ole smash mouth football.

Them Alcoa boys better lay the wood to them Christians.

Got ya seats saved!

Alcoa 38

CAK 26

Thar's my cards.............red'um and weep!

The F5 touches down on Goddard field tonight! :thumb: