Roy has lost his Murphy Book

OLD PIRATE

It sounds like someone stole your book Roy. It was in there. I saw it on the sink.

i was in the bathroom right after Ambassador and Roy, I'm telling you OldPirate had your book and he was showing it to Grider's Bodyguard outside the bathroom. Because he had the famous book, people are a thinking he is actually you. Now when the old SS hears that she is married to Roy Dilliard, Old Pirate gonna have more problems than protruding Hemorrhoids.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in the bathroom right after Ambassador and Roy, I'm telling you OldPirate had your book and he was showing it to Grider's Bodyguard outside the bathroom. Because he had the famous book, people are a thinking he is actually you. Now when the old SS hears that she is married to Roy Dilliard, Old Pirate gonna have more problems than protruding Hemorrhoids.

Pegleg, I think you are jerking me around. I think you and powerp got my book and put it in your plane. Old Pirate said he saw my book laying in the floor of the bathroom and it looked liked someone had urinated on it. I garuntee you if someone urinated on my book, im going to be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

TPay, I wish you guys would find out who got his book. It was for sure in the bathroom at the game. I purposely left it there because I wanted to see if the famous Roy would come back for it.

Well there you have it Roy...the Ambassador waited on you to identify you upon your return so that cat knows who got that dang book! He knows...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Maybe Obama has it, since he'll own everything we have anyway by 2016. Or could've been used as toilet paper by someone, that's bout what it's worth, how knows...Better yet, get David Petraeus on it and have his girlfriend tell ya where it's at...considering he has some free time now before he possibly goes to the pokey.

Edited by cherokean

Roy I got it on good authority that Croz is the one with your book! I heard he went in there and saw it laying on the sink and took it. I heard he is planning on using your entire Synopsis next year when he is coaching them junior Tigers! Croz is a sneaky feller for sure. I also heard he is thinking of selling it to that dad burned Satan Man who coaches the Crimson Tide. You think I am joking.

Roy I got it on good authority that Croz is the one with your book! I heard he went in there and saw it laying on the sink and took it. I heard he is planning on using your entire Synopsis next year when he is coaching them junior Tigers! Croz is a sneaky feller for sure. I also heard he is thinking of selling it to that dad burned Satan Man who coaches the Crimson Tide. You think I am joking.

Your joking. Maybe that is why croz was blaming it on that Marshall man. Croz, if you have my book, would you drop it off next week in Kimball when you go to Greenback? Do not take it to Greenback. Those men in those trucks up there will take it and I will never see it again. You think im joking but im not.