Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

I can't catch a break. When my Kevlar vest didn't arrive as expected, I called FedEx. They said it has been delivered by mistake to an Aryan Brotherhood Enclave in Idaho. Who wudda thunk their leader had the same name as mine. Anyway, they couldn't guarantee I'll get it in time Friday, what with the holiday and all. Sure hope I don't have to get out the Al Jolson disguise....

LOL. The progeny of Yakub have a good sense of humor.

Edited by Moronicus

Well, I'm signing off and I doubt that I will be back on here posting anything for the rest of the week. Therefore, I would like to say to everybody to drive safely over the holidays. I pray that all of the MJ faithful have a safe journey this Friday. May the game be fun and injury free.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know that I truely have plenty to be thankful about!

See everybody Friday at the game.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the DaHaven players, fans and coaching staff.. We all have so much to be thankful for.

It will be a great game with a incredible atmosphere.

Go Bears !

(Birdman Hand rub)...

Finally, someone who wants to TALK FOOTBALL and a Lil Trash... B)

We have a Soph. Place kicker. He's average from what I've seen. I don't like the fact that I have yet to see a game where he's perfect on PATs. I think Saulsberry will have the youngster ready for Friday Night however.

Our punter is Good and the Back up is just as good (if not better). In a close game the kicking game could be problematic for us but I honestly don't see this game staying close. I don't think MJ has the horses to keep up scoring wise because their defense aint shutting down nothing that Whitehaven does well.

Run game, pass game, option game, screen game, power game, finesse game whatever. Coach D's playbook should be wide open Friday! So many options I would hate to be him LOL :hungry:

MJ does have the horses and you and the Tigers will see Friday. Let's just say we have a difference of opinion on this.

As for line play; DaHaven definately has the size up front, but MJ has the quickness. Our backs don't need huge holes just as Dodson doesn't. I don't think DaHaven can stop the MJ running game. You will have to stack the inside to slow down #2 and that will open up the corners for #5 and #9.

The MJ defense will suprise you as we have so many all year. We hit and punish ball carriers.

Turnovers and penalties will be big in this game.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Go Bears !

MJ does have the horses and you and the Tigers will see Friday. Let's just say we have a difference of opinion on this.

As for line play; DaHaven definately has the size up front, but MJ has the quickness. Our backs don't need huge holes just as Dodson doesn't. I don't think DaHaven can stop the MJ running game. You will have to stack the inside to slow down #2 and that will open up the corners for #5 and #9.

The MJ defense will suprise you as we have so many all year. We hit and punish ball carriers.

Turnovers and penalties will be big in this game.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Go Bears !

Let's not OVER-estimate the talent of the Bears...

What if I told you that our line, which we both know is Bigger is actually QUICKER TOO Uh Oh...

And I'll be the first to admit that TO and Bonehead penalties will be a factor, HOWEVER if Whitehaven plays relatively mistake free (<7 Penalties and <2 Turnovers) we'll win Going Away.

:flower: