Beech at North Side-Semifinals

olddevil

The one thing that scares me from Beech the most. I heard reports that Jalen Reeves-Maybin was playing in the Quarterfinal game against Beech with a torn labium. It that is true and he is there offense. Then how can they stop a 3-Dimension offense than a 1 dimension offense?

If that is true, then look out. I know those injuries aren't jokes, it takes a bit of a man to play through any injury. North Side is about 80% healthy. Maybe a little bruised up from Ridgeway, the only injury that should be noticed would be #1 Maxwell, he took a hit to the knee play stopped for about 45 seconds so that he could get off the field, but that kid is a player. He got a brace put on and went right back in. #2 cramped up in the early 3rd qtr and wasnt in much of the 3rd qtr but made a play in the 4th so I assume he is fine. Other then that the kicker got a concussion against Hamilton thats it. (No kicking troubles North Side has two 40 yard field goal kickers)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing that scares me from Beech the most. I heard reports that Jalen Reeves-Maybin was playing in the Quarterfinal game against Beech with a torn labium. It that is true and he is there offense. Then how can they stop a 3-Dimension offense than a 1 dimension offense?

Dude. This is hard to interpret. Think about what you want to ask before you type and post.