Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

SS, I would love to see Gaddis back, he had the job fur a day before Stanton Stevens got it. POLITICS!!! Blades a good coach, winning will get the players to come out. I want him to stay, besides, it's evident that I have no confidence in our AD to get a replacement.

Well, if Blade did leave, then i wouldn't want him to be at OR anyways. I'd rather have somebody who bleeds OR football, and if anybody does Joe Gaddis does...We have been winning, that's the problem 3wiggle...Blade just doesn't attract kids, he doesn't have that dynamic personality that kids love, Gaddis does. If Blade did leave, which who knows if he would then i think if we have the chance to get Gaddis again Mullins would do it. Mullins was on Gaddis' staff while @ OR, so i don't know why he wouldn't hire Joe for the job. Unless they have had a falling out since then of which i don't know about?

Edited by SweetScience

Well, if Blade did leave, then i wouldn't want him to be at OR anyways. I'd rather have somebody who bleeds OR football, and if anybody does Joe Gaddis does...We have been winning, that's the problem 3wiggle...Blade just doesn't attract kids, he doesn't have that dynamic personality that kids love, Gaddis does. If Blade did leave, which who knows if he would then i think if we have the chance to get Gaddis again Mullins would do it. Mullins was on Gaddis' staff while @ OR, so i don't know why he wouldn't hire Joe for the job. Unless they have had a falling out since then of which i don't know about?

some-folks-call-it-a-sling-blade.jpg?1299597428

HHMMMMM, This here's my school house

LOL

In all seriousness, Mullins is a bit sleazy when it comes to things like this. If he saw Gaddis as a threat or even a cause for concern as far as losing his political edge, he would oppose it wether or not it's good for the program.

some-folks-call-it-a-sling-blade.jpg?1299597428

HHMMM...He's justa coach....and I don't like tha way he tawks......HHMMMM

9591073_gal.jpg

I'm the AD.....This is MY program....................

He was forced to hire Green. Any insider can verify that. He already made it clear that he wouldn't hire Green. He did hire blade, but I think blade feels like Mike might have painted too Rosey a picture fior him. That, in my opinion, is why Blade might be listening to other offers.

Mullins doesn't want all the "glory" or attention, he is just very insecure in his job. Politics are his tool of choice, Gaddis is too good in that arena, Mullins won't want to let him in the game.

He was forced to hire Green. Any insider can verify that. He already made it clear that he wouldn't hire Green. He did hire blade, but I think blade feels like Mike might have painted too Rosey a picture fior him. That, in my opinion, is why Blade might be listening to other offers.

Mullins doesn't want all the "glory" or attention, he is just very insecure in his job. Politics are his tool of choice, Gaddis is too good in that arena, Mullins won't want to let him in the game.

How was he forced to hire Aaron? Not saying he wasn't, just wondering? Blade's choice of leaving would be the 90 grand being offered in the Catholic job i would think? Huge plus of money compared to OR.

How was he forced to hire Aaron? Not saying he wasn't, just wondering? Blade's choice of leaving would be the 90 grand being offered in the Catholic job i would think? Huge plus of money compared to OR.

90 grand???? WOW, I might put my walking shoes on too. I still hope he stays.

Mullins wasn't interested in Aaron Green at all, I don't know who above him pulled rank, but someone did.

That person should be the AD then. Who forced him to hire Wortman? Good thing that experiment lasted only one year.

As for Gaddis, that would be a plus. Blade is a good coach, but his ego does tend to get in the way sometimes.