Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

Blankenship was in excellent condition this year. The locker rooms are too small, I'll give you that. 597-172-11 for 77% winning percentage. 8 state championships. 19-6 the last two years. I'd say we do our share of winning. I'll take that

599 wins actually ;) Their aren't many other schools in this state with a better wiining percentage then OR has. Few, very few. And our playoff winning percentage is right up there in the top 5 in state history as well.

SS, I tell you what is crazy when you see the overall record, that's alot of football games. My dad has been to nearly every last one of them. That's almost mind boggling.

I saw Tommy Laurendine yesterday. He was out recruitin'.

"can you deny you sell oil filters?

All right then, shut ye mouth,

That's where I've got you

Edited by ORidgeKat

SS, I tell you what is crazy when you see the overall record, that's alot of football games. My dad has been to nearly every last one of them. That's almost mind boggling.

I saw Tommy Laurendine yesterday. He was out recruitin'.

"can you deny you sell oil filters?

All right then, shut ye mouth,

That's where I've got you

Yes, it is a lot of games considering we have been a school since 1943. A lot less years playing then a lot of the other great historical schools in this state which started playing in the 20's. Funny you say that about Tommy. Was talkin' to Clary the other day and he said he had just talked to Tommy too and hung out with him. Said Tommy hates our new helmets lol...

Btw, this is Sid Arnwine, i talked to ye the other day. I come up there and you had some f***** dawgs up air and i thought dat wuz purdy d*** cute!!

SS, where did you get that picture? We should hold back our donations if they don't change the helmet back. just jokin'

Sid Arnwine, you're killin' me.

Well, i wont mention names, but it's somebody who is pretty serious about gettin' the ball rolling for a new stadium. And someone who has quiet a bit of pull....Well, my brother aint awf yit....