GP West/Bruin Inv.

nooga

There is no rift between Coach Blair and I. we inquired last year and there were no openings so we went to the sycamore tournament . I could see if Coach Blair didnt let us in last year if he was thinking about keeping the level of competition high. before last year Wilson central was OK at best. who would have predicted the turn around. we were lucky to get a pretty good class of freshman last year that meshed well with what we already had in the program who bought into the concept of hard work and off season work. I dont know where you got your information but I have nothing but respect for Coach Blair. Im sure if an opening presents itself Coach Blair will let me know.

Everybody seems so concerned about our scheduling this year. first of all we try and wrestle everyone in our region then fill in the handful of dates we have left. each year we try and make the schedule tougher. last year we were able to get into the Ooltewah tournament ( great one, coach weathers does an outstanding job and is a great person to be around) we also were able to add the ryan tournament andPigeon forge( tough dual tournament) and went to MTGC. this year we added Independence who year in and year out are tough. and Franklin who is also tough each year. and wrestled Ravenwood who took third at State last year. Im sure when sheduling time comes around again we will try and toughen up the schedule even more.