Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Had to make an encore appearance on "T" for this thread, sorry to hear about The "Maylord Dynasty" ending !

Could this be the end of total dominance of the SC "world beaters" ?

Word on the street in CC is that SC came calling on a couple of CC ex coaches only to be turned down again !

Had to make an encore appearance on "T" for this thread, sorry to hear about The "Maylord Dynasty" ending !

Could this be the end of total dominance of the SC "world beaters" ?

Word on the street in CC is that SC came calling on a couple of CC ex coaches only to be turned down again !

Uh, did you say "Smith County CAME calling ???? I don't think so - possible CC CAME calling!!!!

Berninger stepson is Miller, so I was not full of misinformation, huh. Just like when I said SC would be 1 and doone because Fairveiw had atheletes SC couldn't handle. I got belittled, but again, prediction was dead on. Also tried to tell the SC faithful they would be 3rd in district in 2012 because Dekalb and LA were stacked, but was laughed at. When will the SC folks realize they are anslightly above average program in a slightly below average district?

And I am not against SC. But I do have a problem with the high and mighty attitude the folks seem to have over the rest of the district. And to think be border on both sides by Gordonsville and Trousdale with 8 titles, I would think you guys would be more humble.

Pretty sure nobody here cares what you think or post for that matter. Go infiltrate somebody else's thread with your nonsense.

Guess if you didn't care Antwan, then why would you respond. By the way, if Pemberton is named coach, your getting a good one. Has done well every job he has had. I just canfigure why you would leave Brentwood for a 3a program. But who knows, he might like that level more. He might even still own a home up in MC.

Have a friend on BHS staff that I played college football with, and he said they lost something like 30 seniors.

And I am not against SC. But I do have a problem with the high and mighty attitude the folks seem to have over the rest of the district. And to think be border on both sides by Gordonsville (2) and Trousdale with 8 (9) titles (combined 11 titles), I would think you guys would be more humble.

fixed :lol: