8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

Don't think the drama will affect DC. They will be focused. Kills me that Howell does everything in is power to get back on the floor and gets hurt. He loves the game his team and coach. Ask anyone. A few won't kill a team. Fullilove and Atnip will leave everything on the floor. The coach has done a great job considering the roller coaster throughout the season. Just one more hurdle in the Tigers way. Good luck DC. U can do this.

Don't think the drama will affect DC. They will be focused. Kills me that Howell does everything in is power to get back on the floor and gets hurt. He loves the game his team and coach. Ask anyone. A few won't kill a team. Fullilove and Atnip will leave everything on the floor. The coach has done a great job considering the roller coaster throughout the season. Just one more hurdle in the Tigers way. Good luck DC. U can do this.

Just feels like Howell hasnt been able to catch a break all year. I was happy for him when he got 2nd team all district despite missing so many games. Now i just hope he can get healthy and salvage whats left of his baseball season.

As for the game with Bledsoe, im just ready for it to happen, win or lose. Good luck to all four teams tomorrow night!

Edited by dctiger