8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

The refs have been bad all season across the state. Everyone has noticed that.

About Coach Martin.. He is passionate and gets into the game. I like a coach that will yell and get into the game. He always puts reserves in when we're up in games. There's nothing classless about him. Do you want him to run on the court and grab the kid before he makes his lay up? The way it sounded was they knew they had just overcame another obstacle this season and were excited/in the moment and just went for their shot. The team has been through alot this season.

And on the coach thing..... Even dekalb fans were calling him a moron.....

There is a minority of our fans whose family didn't like criticism and therefore quit the team. Many of those just come to see the team fail. Yes, they're that bitter. Don't feel proud for sitting with them.

You have your opinion, and we have ours. Believe me, everyone understands what DC is up against these next two games.

I can assure you though, no matter what happens, that I won't come running here spouting petty, immature insults when we get beat.

There is a difference in not trying to control and influence the game by "over-officiating", and letting too many things go. Bledsoe is far from "my team" and they had a lot of things go against them. Free throw shooting and missed lay-ups, that's on them. Not getting the post out of the lane for 10 seconds at a time, that's on the refs. I had as good a view of it as anyone. As big and strong as he is, if he's allowed to camp in there like that eventually he's going to either get a good shot or draw a foul.

So, just to clarify, you're saying that he just stood in the paint on multiple occasions for OVER ten seconds with no shots or anything being shot at the hoop? Because that really sounds like a stall game to me.

I'd be willing to say that less that one third of ALL DCs possessions lasted longer than ten seconds, and in most of those he was one of the last down the floor. So, to that statement, I respectfully disagree.

I will say that he got away with several fouls in the third. But who didn't in this game?