Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

U act like Jackson Co is the Miami heat lol anything can happen and all the teams going to Murfreesboro can play I know it's gonna be a great tournament.

No your boy VC tries his best to minimize Clay County's win last year instead of giving them credit for playing great defense and beating Summertown when it counted.

Region 1 has some really good talent, my bulldogs have really surprised me without there star player over the last cpl weeks! Cloudland on the other hand was killed with injuries earlier in the yr but appear to be full throttle and healthy, also have a MISS BASKETBALL FINALIST! This should be a really exciting last few games.

Edited by BDF36

Teams from same region are separated. Obviously if teams are in same region they might possibly have been in same district as well. So teams in same district will b separated, but only bc they r in same region. Anybody understand that lol?? Also these teams being separated wont play on same days. First two Class A games are Wedn at 4:00 ad 5:30 while the last two are Thurs at 10:00 and 11:30.

Yes it is. VC is the one that started trash talking us on another thread. If I was you guys I would shut him up

Come on 'fanatic,Vandy loves his team just like you do yours,the best fans out there believe in their kids and what they can do.Jackson Co. has had their fans backs...Blue Devil fans have the luxury of trash talking,and if they lose(seldom happens)so what,they know that they'll be back.Alot of teams (even the very good ones) have a small window of "win now or take a few years to be back",and that intensifies the feelings.Not trying to say that you're too harsh on Vandy,but I know that he's just proud of those kids and that every team out there should have fans like that.

Come on 'fanatic,Vandy loves his team just like you do yours,the best fans out there believe in their kids and what they can do.Jackson Co. has had their fans backs...Blue Devil fans have the luxury of trash talking,and if they lose(seldom happens)so what,they know that they'll be back.Alot of teams (even the very good ones) have a small window of "win now or take a few years to be back",and that intensifies the feelings.Not trying to say that you're too harsh on Vandy,but I know that he's just proud of those kids and that every team out there should have fans like that.

Good post.

I know they are not in the same district or region but I believe Union City and Madison will have to be seperated based on the other six teams needing to be seperated.

I guess your right...Ha! Makes total sense, but they normally would not have to be.