3A Spring 2013 Top Ten

coachrus

its hard for anyone in 3A to win a gold ball if your not Alcoa or CAK!!!

Lol that's pretty much the point. If ever a year that Milan could use a loaded and experienced team, this probably would have been it with CAK expected to take a step back and Alcoa losing over 12 starters.

Compare that to the previous four years that have seen one of the greatest offenses in state history (CAK in '11 and '12) and two of the strongest all-around 3A teams ever (Alcoa in '09 and '10).

Edited by Sarge38

CPA vs Alcoa will be the game to see. Ingle has CPA ready but Alcoa is ready to get their crown back. CAK is out, too many losses. Milan again will be tough in West though as usual. If you don't know, now you know! How's that for some HotSauce?

If CPA can answer their QB question, you may be right, but the haven't answered it yet.......

well we will know about Polk when Notre Dame plays them in week 7. In addition to adding Polk to the schedule, they also added Knox Catholic, Boyd Buchanan and Coalfield

Notre Dame should have a good season. Def. a top 10 team. 2013 will be good, but 2014 i think could be a great season for the Irish. :thumb:

Will be cheering for you guys every week but 1.

Edited by reaction

• 4 weeks later...

South Gibson's schedule will prepaid them for the playoffs hopefully there will be the Milan SGC playoff game these 2 schools have been dying to have a rematch of

S. Gibson's goal should be just to win a playoff game and not worry about any game with Milan. I can promise you... nobody from Milan is "dying" to have a playoff rematch with S.Gibson. Our eyes are on bigger things every year. That is why Milan goes deep year after year and S. Gibson is yet to get out of the first round!!!

• Upvote 1

S. Gibson's goal should be just to win a playoff game and not worry about any game with Milan. I can promise you... nobody from Milan is "dying" to have a playoff rematch with S.Gibson. Our eyes are on bigger things every year. That is why Milan goes deep year after year and S. Gibson is yet to get out of the first round!!!

When the team gets to the playoffs they will take it game by game, I'm not on the team

When the team gets to the playoffs they will take it game by game, I'm not on the team

I understand and was not trying to indicate that you were on the team. Because of the work I do.... I am around several of the Milan and S.Gibson football players. You rarely hear many of the Milan players talk about S.Gibson but the same can not be said vice versa. I think that alot of the people within in Medina community have the same mindset. The Milan game is the be all end all for the season. However, Milan can lose.... as long as results are there come playoff time.

I know it is not the same, but it is kinda like Alcoa/Maryville. Once the game is over.... win or lose.... their sights are set on the end goal..... a state championship. This is what Milan strives for and the point to which S. Gibson needs to get to.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Lewis County will turn some heads this fall. They have an outstanding group of seniors and I expect them to make a deep run this year.

You guys talked a lot the last couple of years. I think you're onto something this year though. Could be the Panthers' time? It's going to be a tough new district!