South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Creasy

I was watching this game today on my tv and I did not see that Johnson boy out there. I just got back from Freds and I was talking to this man and he told me Grider did not take this Johnson boy over to Cookeville to play in this game. What kind of mess is this? Is Grider to lazy to train him this week and drive this Johnson boy over there so he can play in this allstar game? I garuntee you there is some SEC scouts looking at some of these boys. This Johnson boy might have got a better offer from a SEC school than that school he is going to. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

It is disappointing that a legend like Grider has decided to end his reign however their is a solution to this problem. I am going to be submitting an application for this job to coach this fine club. My expertise and immense knowledge of the game would prove to be vital to the success of this club moving forward. A legend like myself will lead your young lads to the promise land while they each attain legend status. You people will be fortunate for me to grace you with my presence and lead this fine club of young lads.

Calling all Pirates, lock up the children, Chester the Molester is on the loose.