South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Are you talking about Coach Derek Rang from Powell High School? Use to play at Maryville.His dad is an engineer...these are really fine folks.Anyone and I mean anyone would love to have folks like this involved in their program and community!

Never mind. Deleted my own post.

Edited by pegleg

I believe Coach H Grider can lead the offense.I believe Coach Stone will continue to do what he has always done..I still believe this is Coach Stone's team in a few short years!

coach heath grider wants to get out of football he has good personal reasons as far as stone the new coach from what i hear coaches defense now dont know if he would give it up maybe stone will be offensive coordinator...staff will not look the same this coming football season

Yes,I know about that issue.Trust me when I say you'll not find better folks than the Rangs.I personally know these folks and have known them a long time.To be honest I think Coach Rang is staying put.

yes that's why I deleted it after reading your post and realized it could all be a misunderstanding. I trust your judgement. I Wouldn't want to post outdated story and slam someone unfairly. I also trust Grider's judgement without question.

just busted a gut!! D60 is talking about the one PowerP tried to recruit south of the border and he got jailed for it. I'm dying here you are killing me. Where is ROY!!!!!!

Pegleg, I thought you flew down to Mexico to get a coach and bring him back across the border for Grider to interview. You were missing on here for several days and I thought they had thrown you in a mexican prison. I would have sent Grider after him. That was a bunch of mess. The least you could have done is taking powerp with you and dropped him and his durn computer off in Mexico somewhere. You think im joking bit im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard