South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I heard a new name at the Pirate today and then another name that has surfaced here many times but was shot down. Out of privacy probably best I not mention the names.

Piratemike, what kind of mess is this? Let me ask you a question. How many coaches does Grider have left to interview? Grider should have already had our boys a durn coach especially since he new he was going to quit coaching two durn years ago. This is a bunch of mess. I do not no what Grider is waiting on. Is that other Grider man, that Stone man, that Tidmore man, or that Hale man getting interviewed? I thought if that other Grider man wanted the job that Grider would just give him the job. Grider said that other Grider man was a better coach than him anyway. If we can not get that Rankin man to come and coach our boys, Grider should just let that other Grider man have the job. You think im joking but im not.

Anyone have an update? Pirate Mike, I think we can all agree on who was the most popular choice in the bid for head coach, but obviously it isn't happening. The question I have now is will the new coach keep the current staff in place or bring some guys with him? It will be interesting to see if he cleans house like some new coaches seem to do.

Anyone have an update? Pirate Mike, I think we can all agree on who was the most popular choice in the bid for head coach, but obviously it isn't happening. The question I have now is will the new coach keep the current staff in place or bring some guys with him? It will be interesting to see if he cleans house like some new coaches seem to do.

It's any new leader he just needs to be himself and hope it wins over the rest of the coaching staff. I don't see H. Grider and D. Hale and F. Tidmore having any issues. My question is if it is a Def Coord that is hired what happens to Stone? He is the current Def Coord.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

It's any new leader he just needs to be himself and hope it wins over the rest of the coaching staff. I don't see H. Grider and D. Hale and F. Tidmore having any issues. My question is if it is a Def Coord that is hired what happens to Stone? He is the current Def Coord.

PM, after talking to some fellers yesterday on a local D & D Golf course Old Pirate says there appears to be a mess round the corner for the Pirates. Word is H. Grider has lost interest in fueding and is looking at some possible administrative positions.Hale is contemplating retirement as well as Tidmore and rhe other coaches' ( Stone & The Body Guard feller) status appear to be in limbo. Folkes a saying the staff coaches have been in the dark as much as us other fellers.This is......a bunch of mess! Look around at other schools, Jasper is a great example. How many coaches are left from 5-10 years ago or left after McCurry took over? That coach that went to WHITWELL last year that had been there for years was replaced. Outsiders who obviously can't feel the pulse of the players, staff and community will......make changes! Dad burnit Old Pirate is getting some bad vibes and ain't because the skillet slinger bought some new skillets neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

PM, after talking to some fellers yesterday on a local D & D Golf course Old Pirate says there appears to be a mess round the corner for the Pirates. Word is H. Grider has lost interest in fueding and is looking at some possible administrative positions.Hale is contemplating retirement as well as Tidmore and rhe other coaches' ( Stone & The Body Guard feller) status appear to be in limbo. Folkes a saying the staff coaches have been in the dark as much as us other fellers.This is......a bunch of mess! Look around at other schools, Jasper is a great example. How many coaches are left from 5-10 years ago or left after McCurry took over? That coach that went to WHITWELL last year that had been there for years was replaced. Outsiders who obviously can't feel the pulse of the players, staff and community will......make changes! Dad burnit Old Pirate is getting some bad vibes and ain't because the skillet slinger bought some new skillets neither!

The best thing that ever happened to Marion was replacing the guy who went to Whitwell. He was a cancer. The turn around should be evident how important changes were.

Piratemike, what kind of mess is this? Let me ask you a question. How many coaches does Grider have left to interview? Grider should have already had our boys a durn coach especially since he new he was going to quit coaching two durn years ago. This is a bunch of mess. I do not no what Grider is waiting on. Is that other Grider man, that Stone man, that Tidmore man, or that Hale man getting interviewed? I thought if that other Grider man wanted the job that Grider would just give him the job. Grider said that other Grider man was a better coach than him anyway. If we can not get that Rankin man to come and coach our boys, Grider should just let that other Grider man have the job. You think im joking but im not.

That's the best post you made in this thread!

Old Pirate,I'm sure that Coach Vic and Coach H Grider will make the best choice for the boys that wear the Orange and Black,after all they're a chip off the 'ol block The Coach Grider.Do I think the next head feuder is BonaFide? I believe both Coach Griders will know BonaFide when they see it...and will choose wisely.Will the next head coach live up to Roy Dillard Standards? Are you joking me? Lol....

Are you joking......Don would not have let this mess happen. Tradition over a long time is what makes SP a annual favorite. Don played much tougher competitive teams than the last 15 years. The last 20 years has been watered down the last 8-10 years. Point here is.......Vandy if decided to play in the Southern conference would be an annual favorite too. Dad burnit, you Vols fans would have a a lot of Southern Conference Championships too.....LOPAO....Zzzzzzzzzz

Well Quit Teasing Us Then....Ya Dang Hoser....I'm Telling Ya Right Now If It Aint Stone I Could Give A Pirate's Patch Who It Is...The Man Grew Up A Pirate, A Pirate Alumnist, Made His Home There And Now Is Teaching Young Pirates How To Earhole And Grow Up To Be Fine Young Men...I Say He Is Carrying On The Pirate Tradition...I'd Say That's Whatcha Need...And Now Rumors Of Someone From The Outside Gets To Come In And Take Advantage Of What Stone And Others Have Sweated To Build...I Say I'd Be Disgusted....So Let's Hear It Pirates...What Say You On The Subject? Is It Fair To Stone And The Others Coaches, For An Outsider To Be The Head Coach Of The South Pittsburg Pirates?

If it's best..then I say yes