South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

What's this mess about Roy and me being the same person. Glad Pegleg and Buthchie stood up for me. They know who I am. I finally got caught up on all the post and there quite entertaining to say the least. Pegleg,PowerP said he was staying down in Mexico if we're not going to interview the guy he wanted to bring back and also this mess about taking the powewrp off the helmets? What's this mess about!?No wonder he's staying in Mexico. Actually I think PowerP is Rey Mesterio Jr.!!!We need a coach Vic!!!Please name him this week. This thread has gotton to the point we all have to amuse ourselves!!

Sportman?....Did You Take A Lil Trip In Celebration Of Our Nation's Holiday?

What kind of mess is this..... For a thread to have over 50,000 hits I had to learn who the Coach was from another source... insiders my A**

You mean, you couldn't tell who it is from reading on here for the past 3-4 days? I think everyone knows, they just are waiting for it to become official. This town is too small. Everyone notices when someone knew was hanging around last weekend.

You mean, you couldn't tell who it is from reading on here for the past 3-4 days? I think everyone knows, they just are waiting for it to become official. This town is too small. Everyone notices when someone knew was hanging around last weekend.

Funny how much respect there for no one close to the program for all these years are not coming forward and saying anything.

Let me offer a little outside-the-box thinking. The thread title suggests a replacement for Grider. In my opinion no one can replace Vic. For that matter no one can replace any Grider. I don't know what the title should be, but I'd like to see it say something other than "replacement".

Let me offer a little outside-the-box thinking. The thread title suggests a replacement for Grider. In my opinion no one can replace Vic. For that matter no one can replace any Grider. I don't know what the title should be, but I'd like to see it say something other than "replacement".

Some thoght the the same about Mr. Beene when he was replaced and we all know how that turned out. I'm glad Vic and the commitee have taken the time to get the best possible person for the job.All you have to do is look up the road and see what hasty decisions can lead to.

I agree with you D60...the title should honor Coach Vic in some way...put your thinking cap on.

I don't know the name but throw in a Knox Powell coach. Also, Roy Dillard

Piratemike, what kind of mess is this? I stopped by Foodland this morning and this man told me that other Grider man is not going to be Griders replacement. Do you no if anyone is training our boys right now for spring training? Our boys will be way behind. You think im joking but im not.

LOPAO........................feller, ain't nobody irreplaceable! Coach Vic did a good job. The fueding program is..........bigger than the high school head coach. Fact is Don never wanted the little league program in SP and the Griders never participated in the little league. The founding fellers that initially started the little fellers deserve a huge thank you. Point here is the whole futeball program is largely responsible for the success of the high school program not just the head coach. Look at the other three major sports baseball and basketball. The baseball has been relatively successful with solid summer ball that goes way back to Sam Brooks and his Pony League players & league ball for the youth. The basketball is terrible and has no off season league that teaches the game. Youngons today ain't going to get out in the heat and play basketball at the courts like back-n-the day! Edited by OLD PIRATE