South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Sounds like he and coach mac are on the same page.........

Truth, aren't you fellers a tad ticked that coach Rick turned down the job there before the hire of coach Mac? Kin folkes up there sure was not happy, fact is theys planning on becoming Pirate fans now that SP got this feller. Pert near sure from all that's OP has heard and read he will be at the Speedway a long time. Jest come on down, you'd most likely look real good in black!

He obviously doesn't know the difference. Heath has never called plays at SP and anyone that would think that SP as well as NJ would inteview someone that was a bad coach then consider them a finalist for Head Coach. Idk how to even respond to anything else he says. Having to deal with fans like that is the only negative for Ross. Hopefully the wall fans will take it easy on him

you need go back and read before you comment. As far as the players I said they were spoiled. That is putting some of it on them. I said play caller as in coach. I am sorry you took as he called the plays. As far as me not thinking your pal us a good coach. Its my opinion and if you really want to know if I got playing time meet me at the gym and I will show you my picture. Opinions everyone has them and all of them stink.

He obviously doesn't know the difference. Heath has never called plays at SP and anyone that would think that SP as well as NJ would inteview someone that was a bad coach then consider them a finalist for Head Coach. Idk how to even respond to anything else he says. Having to deal with fans like that is the only negative for Ross. Hopefully the wall fans will take it easy on him

you want to talk about fans like me but you are talking to the Ambassador who never gave us a shot last year at all especially against his GMen. Edited by MrLegit

LOPAO.......most folkes know from year to year who most of the starters will be. The point of OP's response to your post was you saying the offense was good when they haven't done nothing.............................Some you fellers are laughable.........Old Pirate will tells you a story because it is clear you ain't near as smart as you think you are. It was way back in the early sixties the Pirates had come off a successful season and returning starters everywhere. The season was a flop & the team finished below 500. Point here is coach Phil had majority of the returning starters back and the Pirates couldn't win. Same coaches, same players,same offense, same defense, same schedule but not........the same execution by the players and team! Players make plays not coaches. The Pirates were not.............near as good in 2012 offensively or defensively due to the lack of real play makers.

But they did beat Japer 14 to 7

Truth, aren't you fellers a tad ticked that coach Rick turned down the job there before the hire of coach Mac? Kin folkes up there sure was not happy, fact is theys planning on becoming Pirate fans now that SP got this feller. Pert near sure from all that's OP has heard and read he will be at the Speedway a long time. Jest come on down, you'd most likely look real good in black!

First I have heard of that, well second because you said it earlier in your post and no one replyed so you had to repeat. As far as I know, the two finalist were coach mac and coach fitzgerald. Maybe RR turned them down before that, I am sure you know above all anyway. I think mc got a good coach and probably wouldn't trade him for anyone right now.

you want to talk about fans like me but you are talking to the Ambassador who never gave us a shot last year at all especially against his GMen.

LMBO, you still talking about "My G-Men"? This is funny stuff. Legit, I saw the G-Men play several times in person last year. I just did not think SP would move the ball much and they didn't. I also didn't think they would be able to slow them down, but Stone came up with a good game plan, moved some guys around and SP had a chance to win. No, I didn't give the players and coaches enough credit during the year, but they had a good plan and went toe for toe with "My G-Men" and all 20 seniors that were bigger, faster, meaner and stronger than SP.

you need go back and read before you comment. As far as the players I said they were spoiled. That is putting some of it on them. I said play caller as in coach. I am sorry you took as he called the plays. As far as me not thinking your pal us a good coach. Its my opinion and if you really want to know if I got playing time meet me at the gym and I will show you my picture. Opinions everyone has them and all of them stink.

Sounds good.Anytime works for me. You let me know the time and I will be there my friend.

you want to talk about fans like me but you are talking to the Ambassador who never gave us a shot last year at all especially against his GMen.

He was right. We lost. It sucks but part of game sometimes. I guess we were lucky to be in that game as good as Gordonsville was and as bad as our DC was it was a miracle our defense played that good and only lost by one. Can't win them all my friend. Look forward to seeing your picture. Maybe I will bring a pen and get your autograph too

Edited by TonyHorton91281

First I have heard of that, well second because you said it earlier in your post and no one replyed so you had to repeat. As far as I know, the two finalist were coach mac and coach fitzgerald. Maybe RR turned them down before that, I am sure you know above all anyway. I think mc got a good coach and probably wouldn't trade him for anyone right now.

Take time to research the Jasper coach thread and it will add crediability to what OP says. As for longevity in the programs indications are coach Rick is long term with roots here. Old Pirate is a self admitted skillet head but memory still pretty good. Talk is rampant round the TNTBSUS and the skillet slingers gots them dad blame animals that have to go to the vet and all. The vet talk rivals Harvey's and the TNTBSUS, Old Pirate ain't joking neither. Edited by OLD PIRATE

I think it's about time we move on to this year, last year is in the past and if if's and but's were candy and nuts we all would have had a merry Christmas. Looking forward to see how things shake out with our new skipper and hope the boys buy into his system, thats what it's going to take for any program to be sucessful. Also, the fans need to get behind this man; dis-content spills over and we don't need any of that stuff going on. I'm real excited about the new era coming up and hope I live long enough to enjoy it.