South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Roy is probably still at the football banquet. It's a sad day in SP.

What kind of mess is this? I did not even no Grider was having a ceremony tonight. Grider did not tell anyone about this ceremoney. I just left Foodland and some man was telling me Grider quit tonight. Why did Grider not do this a few weeks ago and we could have got a new coach to start training our boys? Is Grider going to hire our next coach or is that Griffith man going to do it? We need to get a new coach by the end of the week so they can go and start training our boys on Monday. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Not speaking for Coach Grider because, well, I'm not. I don't think fans realize how emotionally difficult coaching the game is. In my case, I couldn't enjoy the wins. By Saturday morning, after a win, I was focused on the next team. But, after a loss, it would take days to quit replaying the game. Every coach has a different story. But, since Coach Grider said he had made this decision two years ago, it looks like he has a plan for the future. Good luck, coach.

What kind of mess is this? I did not even no Grider was having a ceremony tonight. Grider did not tell anyone about this ceremoney. I just left Foodland and some man was telling me Grider quit tonight. Why did Grider not do this a few weeks ago and we could have got a new coach to start training our boys? Is Grider going to hire our next coach or is that Griffith man going to do it? We need to get a new coach by the end of the week so they can go and start training our boys on Monday. You think im joking but im not.

Don't worry, Roy. I hear'd that Creasy man at Trouserdale has already accepted the job to coach the Pirates.