South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

No just went looking for a jasper thread to get on the talk about the warriors and worry about that purple team but guess what? Couldn't find one. Can't wait till last game of regular season. Oh yeah one more thing. Hate to sound like this butcwr really don't even count any trophies that are not gold or silver footballs. What do you count

No just went looking for a jasper thread to get on the talk about the warriors and worry about that purple team but guess what? Couldn't find one. Can't wait till last game of regular season. Oh yeah one more thing. Hate to sound like this butcwr really don't even count any trophies that are not gold or silver footballs. What do you count

I'm sure Vic would be glad to hear tht if he won any trophies in softball y'all wouldn't acknowledge or respect them. Way to support your school! Since I have nothing to so with the football program I have no stake in silver or gold footballs other than appreciating the six that we have for what it means to our school and community. School pride and all. I am however, heavily invested in other championships that we win and I take great pride in those as well. For the accomplishments if our kids, our school and our community. Once again, SCHOOL pride. SP has a lot of athletes and if y'all could ever figure out that there is more than one sport the kids might take more pride and win other trophies. Stone has your baseball team playing well and the fan support at the game last night was pathetic. Guess you won't recognize or appreciate any trophies that he might win either. You got school pride as long as it's about the football team. How many threads for SP can you did in the other sports on here. Don't bother looking you know the answer. And so do your student/athletes. I'll compare my record against any of my counterparts in the county and hold my head high. Can you or all of your coaches say that?? Again, SCHOOL pride.

Now back on topic so Ambassador don't throw me in the hole... Heard rumblings today of an announcement coming that will have an effect, good or bad, on the coaching search. Anyone else hearing anything today?

I'm sure Vic would be glad to hear tht if he won any trophies in softball y'all wouldn't acknowledge or respect them. Way to support your school! Since I have nothing to so with the football program I have no stake in silver or gold footballs other than appreciating the six that we have for what it means to our school and community. School pride and all. I am however, heavily invested in other championships that we win and I take great pride in those as well. For the accomplishments if our kids, our school and our community. Once again, SCHOOL pride. SP has a lot of athletes and if y'all could ever figure out that there is more than one sport the kids might take more pride and win other trophies. Stone has your baseball team playing well and the fan support at the game last night was pathetic. Guess you won't recognize or appreciate any trophies that he might win either. You got school pride as long as it's about the football team. How many threads for SP can you did in the other sports on here. Don't bother looking you know the answer. And so do your student/athletes. I'll compare my record against any of my counterparts in the county and hold my head high. Can you or all of your coaches say that?? Again, SCHOOL pride.

Now back on topic so Ambassador don't throw me in the hole... Heard rumblings today of an announcement coming that will have an effect, good or bad, on the coaching search. Anyone else hearing anything today?

Tell us

just messing with you jasper person don't cry. Oh and by the way the Pirates have a state championship in baseball too. This just happens to be a football thread. People in purple are so sensitive

don't worry about who or when or even if we will have a head coach because we will be fine and will defeat Jasper again in football this year. There back on topic.

Y'all playing Jasper Alabama, Jasper Georgia or Jasper Indiana? Aint no Jasper high school around these parts. I ain't worried about who you hire as a football coach From my seat in the bleachers I can't do anything to affect the outcome of the game, other than cheer on the Marion County Warriors! I do, however, enjoy the heck out of watching the fine fans of the SP Pirates squirm while playing this waiting game to see who their THIRD coach of this school year will be. :)