South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I think you are right in many ways purple grad, pay can always be a restrainer, i do think they will eventually find a position for the person that they feel is right for the head coaching position. Mr. ambassador no i am not a part of this process but feel south pitt has a lot of positives that would make it a final destination for a coach if that is such a thing: good athletes, an administration that backs football, great history and traditon, a town crazy for football, nice restaurants and very close to a good size city, never dismiss the power of cracker barrel...lol...as for me Mr. Babiec i am no one special. i love football and it is my only hobbie which tells you that i must have a screw loose...i love reading coacht....i am a numbers guy and just wonder if out of the 140 or 100 was that the best guy for the job overall, the answer was no...you did not have to go out of state, you did not have to hire an assistant coach....as far as me being bitter, i guess yeah, my dad always said i have a face for radio...i want south pitt to get an awesome head coach and i hope that we are lucky enough to play them either week two or three next year in november

I think you are right in many ways purple grad, pay can always be a restrainer, i do think they will eventually find a position for the person that they feel is right for the head coaching position. Mr. ambassador no i am not a part of this process but feel south pitt has a lot of positives that would make it a final destination for a coach if that is such a thing: good athletes, an administration that backs football, great history and traditon, a town crazy for football, nice restaurants and very close to a good size city, never dismiss the power of cracker barrel...lol...as for me Mr. Babiec i am no one special. i love football and it is my only hobbie which tells you that i must have a screw loose...i love reading coacht....i am a numbers guy and just wonder if out of the 140 or 100 was that the best guy for the job overall, the answer was no...you did not have to go out of state, you did not have to hire an assistant coach....as far as me being bitter, i guess yeah, my dad always said i have a face for radio...i want south pitt to get an awesome head coach and i hope that we are lucky enough to play them either week two or three next year in november

You are going to loose your job where you are if you do not get off this site and shut up. Quit complaining about who they hire. Jobs go to people for all kinds of reasons. Most times football knowledge or success in wins has nothing to do with it. Edited by hardtackle

Who or what team did cat Coach that makes you think he could or would apply?

It's not hard if you follow the thread. I won't call anyone out, but obviously Volsrock has some ties near the Tullahoma area and apparently was one of the original applicants. I will say this about Volsrock. He is a good coach and has coached some exceptional athletes in Nashville area school several years ago. They haven't been the same since he left.

Edited by TheAmbassador

It's not hard if you follow the thread. I won't call anyone out, but obviously Volsrock has some ties near the Tullahoma area and apparently was one of the original applicants. I will say this about Volsrock. He is a good coach and has coached some exceptional athletes in Nashville area school several years ago. They haven't been the same since he left.

Yep. The 10-1 record last year made it pretty easy to figure out. Not sure about all the hostility being shown towards him. Seems like a good coach. They hate you when your bad. They hate you when you're good. Fact is, if you coach, they hate you.

Yep. The 10-1 record last year made it pretty easy to figure out. Not sure about all the hostility being shown towards him. Seems like a good coach. They hate you when your bad. They hate you when you're good. Fact is, if you coach, they hate you.

Yes, and we are their harshest critics much of the time. Coaching and refereeing don't get paid enough to listen to us crazy people. LMBO