South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I understand the principal resumes are being reviewed, so maybe it won't be long. As far as a coach who knows. One thing is for sure spring practice is when new ideas are introduced and worked on, and if the new coach doesn't get to have a spring practice the boys could be in for a very busy summer (if we have a coach by then). What are the rules for summer practice? Are they allowed to get on the field, even if only in shorts? Are they allowed to meet in the field house and have skull sessions?

Month of June weightlifting/conditioning. No practice.

July 7 - July 29. 15 days of practice (no pads).

Month of June weightlifting/conditioning. No practice.

July 7 - July 29. 15 days of practice (no pads).

Purplegrad, let me ask you a question. Since you no that Childress man rules so well, why did you not tell that McCurry man last year that he could not practice when he was and got those Marion boys suspended for spring training? I garuntee you our boys better not listen to a Marion coach because they might be trying to trick them and get them in trouble with that Childress man. You think im joking but im not.

Purplegrad, let me ask you a question. Since you no that Childress man rules so well, why did you not tell that McCurry man last year that he could not practice when he was and got those Marion boys suspended for spring training? I garuntee you our boys better not listen to a Marion coach because they might be trying to trick them and get them in trouble with that Childress man. You think im joking but im not.

RD, Recon PG done and stayed in the stands come feuding time and unlike them feuding coaches that often times get earholed onthe sidelines and in practice. Figure ole Purple Grad jest might be a tad sharper cause of that and maybe...........he has a skillet slinger ain't learned all the uses a good Lodge skillet has....LOPAO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Edited by OLD PIRATE

Since all these non Pirates are so worried about who our coach is instead of worrying about their team I have a rumor for you. I have talked to some people and am going to talk to some more about getting Kevin Mitchell, Marcus Banks and Chris Ferrell into coming out of retirement and coaching these boys to a state championship.

RD, Recon PG done and stayed in the stands come feuding time and unlike them feuding coaches that often times get earholed onthe sidelines and in practice. Figure ole Purple Grad jest might be a tad sharper cause of that and maybe...........he has a skillet slinger ain't learned all the uses a good Lodge skillet has....LOPAO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I reckon I do OK for an uneducated man.... Least wise those two pieces of hardware we've put in the trophy case says we're doing something right.

I reckon I do OK for an uneducated man.... Least wise those two pieces of hardware we've put in the trophy case says we're doing something right.

Trophy case? What kind of mess is this? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and those Marion boys have not put anything in the durn trophy case since 1995 purplegrad. Did you expect me to believe this mess? That was 18 years ago. You think im joking but im not.

Trophy case? What kind of mess is this? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and those Marion boys have not put anything in the durn trophy case since 1995 purplegrad. Did you expect me to believe this mess? That was 18 years ago. You think im joking but im not.

Don't get your fur panties all knotted up Roy... I was talking about those two door hinges that I installed in the trophy case. You, of all people know they don't let managers have any say over those trophies that go in there.

Since all these non Pirates are so worried about who our coach is instead of worrying about their team I have a rumor for you. I have talked to some people and am going to talk to some more about getting Kevin Mitchell, Marcus Banks and Chris Ferrell into coming out of retirement and coaching these boys to a state championship.

That out to be good! Round up Sisco while you are at it and get that Waing cranked up.

Don't get your fur panties all knotted up Roy... I was talking about those two door hinges that I installed in the trophy case. You, of all people know they don't let managers have any say over those trophies that go in there.

Door hinges? What kind of mess is this? That durn trophy case at that Zieglar mans school should not need any door hinges. The doors on that durn thing have not been opened since 1995. They should be just like new. You think im joking but im not.

Door hinges? What kind of mess is this? That durn trophy case at that Zieglar mans school should not need any door hinges. The doors on that durn thing have not been opened since 1995. They should be just like new. You think im joking but im not.

They hadn't opened it in so long, they had to break in back when they put that Beck man's semi-final appearance plaque in there. They are just now getting around to fixing it.

Ummm pretty sure Marion County's trophy case has been added to since SPitt's has.... You think I'm joking.. But that's what ya get for doing something you're not use too.