South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I will be the mean guy here but please take the baseball conversations to that board and stay on topic. People tend to fill us with complaints when people post on the board for a particular sport.

LOPAO......Deputy, ain't NO conversation about baseball, jest a few comments...sure ain't near as many as Ronnie's Red Eye, skillet slingers or HEEP of other non topic comments! Old Pirate says you deputies need to lighten up or else make every comment topic info, then......coacht will become an after thought and be so boring no one will give a quat. Recon this ain't on topic neither. So here goes topic driven comment: coach Vic should have a coach picked by now, what in the cat hair is the hold up?

I will be the mean guy here but please take the baseball conversations to that board and stay on topic. People tend to fill us with complaints when people post on the board for a particular sport.

You just hate baseball:} Heard there is a good chance yall might not have a coach in place till end of school year, is that what you're hearing Ambassador?

By the way the Diamond Pirates are very good this year!!

Edited by skydogg25

I don't hate any sport Skydog, but don't care as much for those sports with round balls. If it iant oblong it may not be a sanctioned sport. I heard a new coach would be in place very soon. Guess we will all just have to see.

I hope for the young men they do!! But as Pirate Mike said alot of word is Principal will need to be in place first this time, hopefully that can be done quickly as well and everyone can get back to concentrating on what could be a championship run for the Pirates!

LOPAO......Deputy, ain't NO conversation about baseball, jest a few comments...sure ain't near as many as Ronnie's Red Eye, skillet slingers or HEEP of other non topic comments! Old Pirate says you deputies need to lighten up or else make every comment topic info, then......coacht will become an after thought and be so boring no one will give a quat. Recon this ain't on topic neither. So here goes topic driven comment: coach Vic should have a coach picked by now, what in the cat hair is the hold up?

I understand the principal resumes are being reviewed, so maybe it won't be long. As far as a coach who knows. One thing is for sure spring practice is when new ideas are introduced and worked on, and if the new coach doesn't get to have a spring practice the boys could be in for a very busy summer (if we have a coach by then). What are the rules for summer practice? Are they allowed to get on the field, even if only in shorts? Are they allowed to meet in the field house and have skull sessions?