9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Gallatin will not lose to Trousdale Co. Depth alone is a huge factor. Gallatin/Trousdale Co has been in the works for the last couple of years. It's all about having a huge gate. If Gallatin had said no after asking them 2 years before, Gallatin would have looked scared. After playing, Brentwood, Oakland, Smyrna, Blackman, among other top teams with larger student bodies, I don't think the coaching staff is scared. It's just a big bunch of money to be made. Talk to me the week of the game about it.

Ya'll won't be deep enough...unless ya'll have better talent on the bench, than your starters

After we beat ya'll at our place this year...we will mercy rule ya'll next year on your home field. :popcorneater:

Edited by slimshady

BigD it is a lot closer this year than last year.

Chick... You just stir the pot without any facts to back you up. Name one player that has said they will get out coached? Heck even the players know Satterfield is not the coach.

SlimShady... I knew the day would come for us to face off. But not today. I actually pull for TC and I hope they go 9-1 this year.

Stewart creek coach is goodpature old coach. Gallatin will lose to Stewart's creek and trousdale. Sc better call roger Perry before Gallatin. Joslin might want one of them jobs.

Why would R Perry want to take a step backwards and to go to GHS (5A) or SCHS? To run a successful wing-t takes a lot of discipline. Something that has been lacking at GHS for several years. There is a lot more support/money going into athletics at MJ than any of the Sumner County schools. Example; SCHS can't get the county to build them a field house because the lack (or supposed lack) of money. GHS big upgrade to their stadium was some fresh paint a couple years ago. Wouldn't make any sense for him to go to a Sumner County school. Rutherford County school maybe? I think with his set back (health) and new position he's got it pretty good where he's at.

Gallatin will not lose to Trousdale Co. Depth alone is a huge factor. Gallatin/Trousdale Co has been in the works for the last couple of years. It's all about having a huge gate. If Gallatin had said no after asking them 2 years before, Gallatin would have looked scared. After playing, Brentwood, Oakland, Smyrna, Blackman, among other top teams with larger student bodies, I don't think the coaching staff is scared. It's just a big bunch of money to be made. Talk to me the week of the game about it.

Don't you find it sad that they have to schedule T.C. to have a huge gate? Times have certainly changed at GHS.

I agree MJpride. Times have changed but the opponents that they have been scheduling, even though they have been the large schools, just have not been traveling well. Take for instance Brentwood. Last year, at their place, even with our season not as productive like it has been Gallatin had a decent crowd and Brentwood was packed. The year before when they came to Gallatin, I bet they did not have over 200. In these days, a large gate really helps the program. Trousdale Co will bring a ton of fans since they are close. Like Slim said, they have a great tradition. Luckily for our district we have good fan support both home and away. Trousdale Co will boost the gate for both sides of this renewed rivalry. Filling that spot with them is very good when others in 5-A all do not want to play you. And yes believe it or not, Gallatin gets turned down quite a bit for games. Like over 20 different schools from middle to east Tenn.