9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

I call that football, stop complaining. I wait, beech fans. Can't give credit where it's due.

Credit? You want credit? You beat a run-oriented offense that had absolutely no running backs. No, I call that luck that you were even in that situation.

Take away Gurley and Marshall, and you have a team like Missouri beating Georgia. Not because Missouri is a great team, but they were in an advantageous situation.

Sorry, WC didn't miraculously become great overnight.

It's what they do. No one ever beats them, it's always this happened or that happened. I gave them credit when they beat us but it's just something they don't do. NICE WIN WC!!!!!

Actually, SC played a heck a game against us and it could have easily went either way. Much credit goes to the Bison, and it would have been stated the same even if we would have lost. If we played y'all tomorrow though, we assuredly would get our butts handed to us - badly.

Sorry, I just don't get that excited when a 4-4 team who hasn't beaten a good team all year claim some type grand victory over beating a dismantled Beech team.

Edited by Vol74

I think Hendersonville is the team to beat. I like their chances against Beech and Station Camp.

HHS still hasn't beaten a good team yet. I could see them beating Beech but don't see them beating SC. SC has an offense that is harder to defend because they can run or pass. Beech's offense is more one dimensional.

It's what they do. No one ever beats them, it's always this happened or that happened. I gave them credit when they beat us but it's just something they don't do. NICE WIN WC!!!!!

Sorry, you (SC) are great. We (Beech) suck. You will probably win the State. Does that make you feel better? Obviously you haven't read many of my posts on here. When Beech stinks, I say they stink. When the other team is better, I say they are. If you want get get some real warm and fuzzy's, go back and read my post from the Beech/SC game.

9AAA has been turned upside down with injuries for so many teams. I cant remember when I have seen this many injuries.

Exactly, I dont think there is a single team in our district that hasnt been plagued with injuries this year. We are no different, but, like a chain the weakest link always pops up. The next guy up has to be as good as the first guy, when that doesnt happen, losing seasons happen. This isnt college football or event he pros cant just keep plugging guys in when people are hurt. Eventually the well runs dry, for some teams it just happens quicker than others. Thats high school football. Least how I see it. Fans and specially parents have to understand that, Im a parent, I understand it, so it can be done, (understanding)....

I believe Hendersonville can beat Beech and SC though they have the hardest road with playing both to finish season back to back. Bye week is this week. I see 2-0 as Hendersonville is home for SC.

SC has Portland and then Hendersonville after traveling to Memphis area to face a tough Brighton. I could see 3-0 or 1-2 as they finish with three straight road games.

Beech has Hendersonville and Lebanon left and it depends on how healthy they will be. They could finish 0-2 or 1-1. I don't see Beech beating Hendersonville at this point though they have a bye week this week to get healthy and play at home.

I try to look at this objectively, football is no different than baseball. No sport is any different than another. Some years you have mediocre teams where one stands out above the rest, they are considered great. Other years you have several teams that are outstanding, and the one great team the year before is now average. It happens in all sports. Its cyclical, unless your Bear Bryant and constantly get top athletes, and even then they are subject to injuries. This year, our district is down, plain and simple, doesnt matter what school or who the coach is, ALL the schools are down athletically. In most of the sports, football, baseball and basketball. Some are more than others, (including us), we are doing great in Volleyball though, with mostly sophomores. So who is to stay who is great or not. It is what it is, and ya make the best of what ya got, and some "dont got much"  and some have a little more than others, but, overall, no one has what they had......

I try to look at this objectively, football is no different than baseball. No sport is any different than another. Some years you have mediocre teams where one stands out above the rest, they are considered great. Other years you have several teams that are outstanding, and the one great team the year before is now average. It happens in all sports. Its cyclical, unless your Bear Bryant and constantly get top athletes, and even then they are subject to injuries. This year, our district is down, plain and simple, doesnt matter what school or who the coach is, ALL the schools are down athletically. In most of the sports, football, baseball and basketball. Some are more than others, (including us), we are doing great in Volleyball though, with mostly sophomores. So who is to stay who is great or not. It is what it is, and ya make the best of what ya got, and some "dont got much" and some have a little more than others, but, overall, no one has what they had......

While I will agree with most posts you've made (and a portion of this one), I will say this is the most athletic team SC has ever had. SC lost to pearl Cohn with several starters out. When HHS is healthy they are very solid, I think their FB was out 5 weeks. WC has been hit very hard with injuries. MJ lost their qb. Beech lost the top player in the state, along with several others. All that said, I don't think talent is down, rather injuries are way up this year.