9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Well stated Southernfried. How is the young man that was injured on the 2nd play of the game? Hopefully he is okay. Your guys played hard but I think the 2 big pass plays early kind of deflated everything. Both #2 and #3 who are both juniors had exceptional games and our line continues to play well. Looking forward to our trip on Monday to see our younger guys play. Freshman have been really good, JV up and down. I noticed that you dressed around 45-48 kids, kind of surprised by that. With the split of middle schools a couple of years ago I would have thought you would have more. Anyway, good luck to your guys Monday and the rest of the season.

If your talking about #70, I believe it was his ankle, and he was taped up and played some more.......45-48 is about it. I dont know if all the Freshmen made the trip, I was thinking we had between 50-60, we started in the Spring with about 70...Actually, I think splitting the middle schools was the worst thing that has happened to our town. Our middle school wasnt that big to begin with, when ya have 2 schools, you have athletes that hear for 3 years 2 different approaches, etc to what ever game they are playing. By the time they get to the high school the high school coaches have to "reprogram" them. To me, it just makes the learning curve harder. Not to mention weakens the strength of the program. Look at the 2 middle schools East and West, one year one team may have 50 players the other 20, and vice versa. I wished if they were going to continue with 2 schools, combine the athletic programs. Its even worse in baseball, there are just not enough kids to field two "middle school" baseball teams. It is extremely watered down......just my thoughts, though......yes your line played very well last night, and ours was exceptionally off. Last week against Beech for 95% of the game our players dominated the line, both on offense and defense, we just had turnovers etc that killed our scoring drives, but not the lines fault. The scoring Beech did was attributed mostly to bad tackling on our part. We were in their backfield all night....last night lol we got lit up. Our qb and backs were scrambling most of the night. On just about every punt, yall had 5-6 breaking through to block it, that hasnt happened all year to us. Our players were just missing their blocks and tackles. Simple as that............Mondo which player was yours or if ya have one? I take about 1000 photos from the sidelines for every game of ours. The coaches let me do it for them and the parents love it, just look me up on facebook and when they are downloaded, copy all ya want. I will say yall have the darkest field Ive taken photos on, it was a rough night for me as well lol. 

Well after seeing all the halftime scores, looks like the Gallatin/Mj game should be a competitive one...its crazy how quick a good team can turn ugly.

Greatone; This might not be much of a game. As much as it pains me to say it; looks like MJ ( not all; but a lot of players ) have already turned in their pads. When a starting senior asks my son in the locker room before the game " who are we playing tonight ? " you know it is really bad. I feel sorry for the young men that do care and bust their butts for this team and coaching staff.