9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

This is a huge week for MJ, Beech, Gallatin, Lebanon, Wilson Central and even Station Camp.

I don't see Hendersonville having any problem with Portland.

Seasons are on the brink. Lose and all could be over for MJ, WC, Gallatin and Lebanon.

SC has taken a step back since their win over MJ ( just not playing as well. ). WC has the talent to win this one; but so much will depend on the injury status of many ; especially Roundtree.

How Gallatin responds from loss to Trousdale will be big. Lebanon losing to Cookeville was certainly a step backward; especially after playing SC to within 6.

A must game for MJ to get confidence back by beating a good team. Cant afford another loss and having to play Hendersonville next week. ( They always play MJ tough ) How does Beech respond in getting beat badly by a very good Stars team.

Hville hosts Portland. Need to mention nice double win for the Commandos tonight over Beech as the JV wins 41-28 and the freshman win 49-28.

Thats why I feel Hville will be the team to contend with in the next few years. Last years freshmen team was awesome, now they are JV and this years Freshmen group is better than last years. That has to be a good feeling.....praying for a safe game this Friday night. Wish all my Hville friends and relatives all the luck.  

Thats why I feel Hville will be the team to contend with in the next few years. Last years freshmen team was awesome, now they are JV and this years Freshmen group is better than last years. That has to be a good feeling.....praying for a safe game this Friday night. Wish all my Hville friends and relatives all the luck.

Thanks, great job by Coach Bain and staff on the freshman team. Still have to develop them on the field and in the weight room. These things are cyclical, last couple of years have been really good but we know things can change due to players not playing, injuries, and private schools recruiting them away (I know everyone is shocked by that statement but it's happening). Looking forward to welcoming everyone from Ptown Friday night and really looking forward to going to Portland for a noon kickoff on Monday for the JV game followed by the freshman game at 2. Make sure the cheeseburgers are ready when we arrive on Monday. Always great atmosphere at Edgar Johnson Stadium.

Thanks, great job by Coach Bain and staff on the freshman team. Still have to develop them on the field and in the weight room. These things are cyclical, last couple of years have been really good but we know things can change due to players not playing, injuries, and private schools recruiting them away (I know everyone is shocked by that statement but it's happening). Looking forward to welcoming everyone from Ptown Friday night and really looking forward to going to Portland for a noon kickoff on Monday for the JV game followed by the freshman game at 2. Make sure the cheeseburgers are ready when we arrive on Monday. Always great atmosphere at Edgar Johnson Stadium.

Well, I hope they tell us parents soon about the noon kickoff, thats the first Ive heard of it, lol

Yall come on up, and if ya dont get filled up at the stadium, drive on north a couple of miles to the 109 family restaurant for a meat and 3 with real food lol.