9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

10 played his best game. Not his fault his wrs dropped passes. But you wouldn't work if you had a headache, the kid played a full game with some serious ankle problem and I was told was in years because of the pain and still delivered.

I am a fan of WC (especially Roundtree).The season is not  over,can't WC get someone to work with those wrs. Just an idea guys.

I am a fan of WC (especially Roundtree).The season is not  over,can't WC get someone to work with those wrs. Just an idea guys.

A lot of football to be played. WC is a good team with a lot of talent. Injuries have taken there toll on them. I fully expect WC to get on a roll now that they will playing at home the rest of the regular season.

Hville splits with SC as the Bison win the JV 15-14 and the Commandos win the freshman game 56-0.

Nice double win for Hviile as the JV team wins 16-14 and the freshman win 54-14 over Gallatin. Freshman win dedicated to DL Dailey Cull who lost his brother, former Commando DJ Cull to a car accident over the weekend. Class gesture from the Gallatin coaches and players who gathered with Hville for a post game prayer at midfield. R.I.P. DJ and prayers to the Cull family.

• Upvote 1

Nice double win for Hviile as the JV team wins 16-14 and the freshman win 54-14 over Gallatin. Freshman win dedicated to DL Dailey Cull who lost his brother, former Commando DJ Cull to a car accident over the weekend. Class gesture from the Gallatin coaches and players who gathered with Hville for a post game prayer at midfield. R.I.P. DJ and prayers to the Cull family.

Gallatin freshmen are far from the team everyone thought they would be.

Gallatin freshmen are far from the team everyone thought they would be.

They have underachieved for sure. I still believe they and the following class will complete a large amount of the puzzle. Seems skill players are there and the line is still in MS.  At least the main games are won on Fridays (or Thursday) and not Monday. 

They have underachieved for sure. I still believe they and the following class will complete a large amount of the puzzle. Seems skill players are there and the line is still in MS. At least the main games are won on Fridays (or Thursday) and not Monday.

I agree. If what has been done at the varsity level this past year can be duplicated every year then the Wave is in good shape. I really feel the behind the scenes work by Williams and staff are paying big dividends. I walked into WalMart this past weekend and on a Saturday there were people wearing Gallatin apparel everywhere. That has not happened to me in years. The fan base is excited. The student body seems excited. Lots of great things happening with the football program. The freshmen just have to buy into what is happening. We just have to have some patience. Go Green Wave!!!

And they do. It's illegal. It's illegal for the football team to have a first block. Swept under the rug. Anyways, I'm done with the past. Good game, congrats mj. Hope everything gets cleaned up by trey.

It's more than obvious that your son was the one kicked off the team a few years ago and you are holding a grudge against R.P. The people I know that have played for him said he was a firm but fair coach. He changed MJ football from a joke to an instant winner. Trey is the coach but R.P. is still in charge of football operations and he has been around long enough to know what is legal and what is illegal. He has been a winner everywhere he's coached at and I don't buy into him having done anything illegal at MJ when he changed this program into winners. Go BEARS!