9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

The Wave had a good season last year. Definitely something to build on. You always have talent.

What kind of upgrades are they talking about?

I think MJ has their spring practice set for April 14 through the end of April with scrimmages vs Siegel and Shelbyville. Hard to believe that is next month ! I cant wait !

There have been a lot of rumors of new concessions, new field house, new bathrooms, new grandstands, new sidewalks, and even possible field turf. I have no clue yet to what is actually in the works. I do know that the football field is being protected by the Gallatin Historical Society because it has been there 100 years.

I hope there are major upgrades. Costs will be steep but they are long over due in my opinion.

Gallatin traditionally scrimmages White House in the spring. The other scrimmage has varied. But I like you cannot wait to see what they have. I feel Gallatin should be pretty good this year but work will be needed in the secondary and replacing the entire backfield.

Wave 1, sounds like they are talking about a new facility except for the field. I love the tradition and atmosphere at Gallatin. A special place.

I think the Wave will very good this year as will as just about all of 9AAA. May be the strongest season yet for 9AAA. It will definitely have teams playoff ready.

GO BEARS !

Wave 1, sounds like they are talking about a new facility except for the field. I love the tradition and atmosphere at Gallatin. A special place.

I think the Wave will very good this year as will as just about all of 9AAA. May be the strongest season yet for 9AAA. It will definitely have teams playoff ready.

GO BEARS !

Well without a doubt this district is very tough. Good quality teams with good fan bases. Outside of Portland, most have a chance at post season play every year. Portland just has to have something extra to get in, but even then it can happen. The atmosphere with this set of teams is really good and makes the Friday nights special.

Congrats to Zach Kincaid, OL Center honored Wednesday at the National Football Foundation awards banquet as a scholar athlete. I understand Zach got over a 30 on his ACT and snapped the ball to a QB that got a 28 on the first try. Good combo!

Green Wave Pride! Earn the G!

That is awesome!!

The Wave had a good season last year. Definitely something to build on. You always have talent.

What kind of upgrades are they talking about?

I think MJ has their spring practice set for April 14 through the end of April with scrimmages vs Siegel and Shelbyville. Hard to believe that is next month ! I cant wait !

Are those scrimmages both at Mt. Juliet?