7AAA predictions and expectations

BKisler

If you're talking about Ricky, wouldn't he be pretty easy to spot?

Unfortunately the aforementioned player has left the program. I guess the pain of leaving was less than the pain of doing something about it. That was one big human being that allowed :hungry: to get in the way of a D1 opportunity. D1 size combined with Dzero work ethic. :popcorneater:

You know you can't trust coaches! Just kiddng! As far as I know they may have dropped off. My current player is not much on the communication side. My older one would talk your ear off and you would know everything about everything. This one not so much, I guess I'm on the I'll tell you when I think you need to know list. :popcorneater:

BTW Thanks for what your doing on the 7AAA Network. You wouldn't happen to want to take over our website would you? :mrgreen:

Yes, this helps a lot. Are these at Blackman? Also, love your website. This district needed and deserved something this good. Thanks, hope you keep up the great work.

I appreciate the support guys. Spread the word and give me a follow on Twitter. It certainly gives me a boost knowing others truly appreciate the work I put in.

BTW, Yes, both of those scrimmages are at Blackman

A bit off topic, I just looked at your site and noticed a couple of things.

I'm pretty sure CJ Fore is a senior and that Kyle Oliver is taller now than the 6-4 listed.

My apologies for the typo on CJ Fore, thank you for correcting me. Ever bit of info I have on Kyle Oliver lists him at 6-4. If I get a roster that says otherwise, I will gladly fix that.

This lists Oliver at 6-5 already - http://247sports.com...le-Oliver-22986

Look at him when he stands next to a coach or ref. He towers over them.

(Wasn't Rodell showing some potential as a punter/kicker before the injury bug hit last season? Any news on how his punting/kicking is going?)

Thank for finding that, I will correct it immediately. I honestly dont have any new information on Rodell or Smyrna, but I plan to see them at least once prior to the Jamboree, so I will def, find out

Region 1-AAA is calling themselves "The Big Seven" so I propose this for you all:

I dig it Red. I also heard that the SEC is calling itself the District 7AAA of College Football last week during media days. :)

Science Hill is coming to Murfreesboro to play Siegel this year and that should be a good one!

Edited by StarRaider

This lists Oliver at 6-5 already - http://247sports.com/Player/Kyle-Oliver-22986

Look at him when he stands next to a coach or ref. He towers over them.

(Wasn't Rodell showing some potential as a punter/kicker before the injury bug hit last season? Any news on how his punting/kicking is going?)

I haven't seen much FG kicking mostly extra point. Looks fine in that department. But his punting is much improved. But he has competition in the department from a sophomore.

7AANetwork,

Really great job on your site. I'm curious about the roster that you have for Riverdale. Do you know how accurate it is? Haven't seen one posted and only saw about half that many players when I stopped by spring practice (for a very short visit which is all I saw in the spring).

It's possible that we all 'might' be selling Riverdale a little short. The one thing I expect them to have back are enough quality linemen. If that holds true, a lot of other things get easier. I also think there's some talent in the skill positions that we've seen flashes of. Those guys have to step up know, be starters, and do it on every play. We'll see if they can do that.

Murphy Fair's poll had Riverdale highly ranked. Is that just from reputation or did they show something in spring scrimmages that got somebody's attention. I have no idea who they scrimmaged and how those scrimmages went. It's almost like the program is being run in 'top secret' mode.

At any rate, great job on the site...look forward to seeing more.