7AAA predictions and expectations

BKisler

Calm your horses slick. He was just making a comparsion to illustrate how dominant we have been against 5-AAA. No harm meant. Nobody said anything about 7-AAA being hands down better than everybody else

This is Hilarious ... Lol , You must of been out back feeding your Donkeys if you haven't seen all the " Greatest District in the Universe talk " from your 7AAA buddies ... :mrgreen:

It's never too Early for you guys to throw out the " SEC " Comparisons to 7AAA I guess ... lol ...Speaking of beating someone before talking Smack ... shouldn't a team from 7AAA actually win a 6A State Championship before we Declare 7AAA the 8th Greatest Wonder Of The World ???? :mrgreen:

Btw , Siegel had a Great team last year , one of the best high School games I've ever been to... but Siegel was head and Shoulders above the rest of 7AAA .

thanks for your comments and no one is a shoe in. .play till the end get and get past murivil's football iQ then talk trash

So Siegel's 47 -7 mercy rule, Coach Wyant's call-off-the-dogs-the-whole-second-half, owl stomping beat down at hooterville's home cooking field and you want to talk smack on the 7AAA thread??? too funny. Yeah 5AAA football is just as competitive as 7AAA. In your wonderful little world I am sure it is. Let's see in the two game series, Siegel has averaged scoring 53 points a game on hooterville. That's a composite of 106 to 38.

pepvol - I had heard Maryville and Siegel were working on a home and home, do you anything about it? Science Hill is coming here this year and Siegel goes to the Hill next year so I guess it fell through? BTW the SEC started calling itself the District 7AAA of college football during media days last week.

So Siegel's 47 -7 mercy rule, Coach Wyant's call-off-the-dogs-the-whole-second-half, owl stomping beat down at hooterville's home cooking field and you want to talk smack on the 7AAA thread??? too funny. Yeah 5AAA football is just as competitive as 7AAA. In your wonderful little world I am sure it is. Let's see in the two game series, Siegel has averaged scoring 53 points a game on hooterville. That's a composite of 106 to 38.

pepvol - I had heard Maryville and Siegel were working on a home and home, do you anything about it? Science Hill is coming here this year and Siegel goes to the Hill next year so I guess it fell through? BTW the SEC started calling itself the District 7AAA of college football during media days last week.

LOL , Ya I heard that I think at the SEC media days !! lol , I haven't heard anything about us doing a Home and Home , but I would Love it myself , I Loved your Fast Break Offense ... you guys gonna stay about the same on offense with Matthews gone ?

I talk smack to all that will listen....and will eat humble pie if I have to......Now.....in your less than perfect world......you are championshipless...so we are not that far apart...and while you are visiting Murivil...take a class on football IQ please....they are top notch.....ha

I talk smack to all that will listen....and will eat humble pie if I have to......Now.....in your less than perfect world......you are championshipless...so we are not that far apart...and while you are visiting Murivil...take a class on football IQ please....they are top notch.....ha

Birdbrain, you got mercy ruled at home. Do you understand that we think hooterville is a few notches below 7AAA? Do you ride the short bus?

Smyrna v Centennial. Overall not bad for the Bulldogs. Very plain offense. Ground and pound up the middle mostly. O-line much improved. Heck of a QB battle going on. A bunch of ponies in the stable at running back. Defense has a ways to go. Linebackers swarmed the ball very well. Missing a few DBs tonight. Did come up with a few turnovers with the Bulldogs not turning the ball over at all. The final was 3-2 Bulldogs. I think 2-0 or 2-1 with the 1st teamers on the field. I didn't like the format. 10-15 plays and the the ball went over to the other team. Prefer a game like scrimmage over this type of format. Have to say I am pleased with the overall progress on both sides of the ball but still a ways to go.

You think getting mercy ruled at home by a team that has never won a championship (state) makes your team competitive with 7AAA? Do you ride the short bus?

Hey I ruffle feathers alot and I believe in my Owls win lose or mercy rule.this game wont count playoff time...but you will be a measuring stick ...yes you loss to a great team but theres always room for improvement......we coming for ya...just like the Canes want out of our loss column...see ya on the 30th :thumb:

LOL , Ya I heard that I think at the SEC media days !! lol , I haven't heard anything about us doing a Home and Home , but I would Love it myself , I Loved your Fast Break Offense ... you guys gonna stay about the same on offense with Matthews gone ?

pepvol... nothing but mad stacks of respect for the team wearing the M on the hat. From what I saw at the scrimmage today the fast break lives on...

IIRC you were around in when Danny Spradlin was playing.. we lost to M on a fake field goal at Loudon in 76 semis, I have some really good stuff the next time you're in town.

Edited by StarRaider

pepvol... nothing but mad stacks of respect for the team wearing the M on the hat. From what I saw at the scrimmage today the fast break lives on...

IIRC you were around in when Danny Spradlin was playing.. we lost to M on a fake field goal at Loudon in 76 semis, I have some really good stuff the next time you're in town.

I think as long as Wyant is at Siegel, the NASCAR offense is there to stay