Top 23 Games for Week 0: Liberty at Henry County

CoachT

CoachT has chosen 23 Week 0 games, using last year's season records, to use for our initial 2013 Big Ones Contest. Each week or so throughout the summer I will add another 3 games to the list in order to give us plenty of time to discuss each round of games. A few other games may be added later.

Each week you can check out last year's schedules and results for the teams listed by going to their 2012 schedules.

Liberty at Henry County

After following the discussion on our message boards and making your decision you can make your picks in our Big Ones Contest

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a good game last year that HC won 36-26, but needed a comeback to do so. And from my understanding, both teams bring back a lot of talent, especially in the trenches.

Both teams replace arguably their best athletes from last season with HC losing Storme Hilliard and Liberty losing the Bush kid. Many will expect us to blow them out, but I'm anticipating another good game.

• 1 month later...

This was a good game last year that HC won 36-26, but needed a comeback to do so. And from my understanding, both teams bring back a lot of talent, especially in the trenches.

Both teams replace arguably their best athletes from last season with HC losing Storme Hilliard and Liberty losing the Bush kid. Many will expect us to blow them out, but I'm anticipating another good game.

I'm gonna go with 34-14 Henry Co. I think it will be a close game at the half.... something like 14-7.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just glad it's finally football week. (the real kind)

I'm sure Liberty will have athletes as usual, but I've heard their team isn't looking as good as last year. HC has looked really good this preseason for the most part, and if that continues under the lights, then I feel plenty good about this game.

This is the real thread for this game, and yes it has been eerily quiet all week. Very surprised that the Yanker hasn't shown up to make his predictions. Liberty better come ready to play, because the Big Red D is going to give them all they want. SOOOoooo excited that football time is FINALLY here!

Go Big RED!!!