Noise Makers for '13 & 14 - All Divisions...

Sommers

33 Rutherford County wrestlers reach Class AAA state meet

Feb. 9, 2014   |   0 Comments

Show Caption

View ThumbsPURCHASE IMAGE1 of 47TOM KREAGER/DNJ

Written by

Tom Kreager

The Daily News Journal

FILED UNDER

Sports

High School Sports

Smyrna

Feuerbacher wins region: Josh Feuerbacher wins region title.

Purchase ImageZOOM

Blackman freshman Matthew Sells wrestles Stewarts Creek's John Olivieri. Sells won 10-2 to claim the Region 5-AAA title at 145 pounds. / TOM KREAGER/DNJ

TSSAA Class AAA State Wrestling Individual Championships

Local qualifiers

Blackman: Michael Brobeck (126), Ayinde Bakari (132), Josh Feuerbacher (138), Matthew Sells (145), Tyler Garrison (152), Tyler Sells (160), Jevon Brown (170), Austin Wells (285)

La Vergne: Hector Paz (152), Evan Walker (220)

Oakland: Easton Nguyen (106), Blake Barrett (113), Justin Garrett (120), Tyler Hill (220), Jeff Benson (285)

Riverdale: Sean Kennedy (170), Desmond Ballentine (220), Nick Boykin (285)

Siegel: Kenny Brinkley (113), Brandon Riley (126), Stephen Thomas (132), Nick Grant (138), Dustin Holmes (160), Jordan Vaughn (170), Ryan Mitchie (182)

Smyrna: Carl Templeton (138), Keydexon Brown (182)

Stewarts Creek: Gabe Rogers (106), Dylan Coggins (113), Kaleb Gonyea (126), David Cloninger (132), John Olivieri (145), Weston Helton (152)z

MURFREESBORO — Blackman senior Josh Feuerbacher hadn’t wrestled in a match for more than four weeks. Teammate Tyler Sells hadn’t wrestled in a match all year.

But both reached the Region 5-AAA tournament finals on Saturday evening and qualified for the TSSAA State Individual Championships, beginning on Thursday at the Williamson County Ag and Expo Center in Franklin.

Tyler Sells finished runner-up at 160 pounds, wrestling on a torn ACL and MCL. Feuerbacher won at 138 pounds, after missing the last half of the season with a hand injury.

“His first match of the year was (Friday) in the region tournament,†Blackman coach Ronnie Bray said of Sells. “He was athletic enough and talented enough to make it to the finals. He’s a tough kid.â€

Feuerbacher and Tyler Sells were part of 33 Rutherford County wrestlers that qualified for the state championships.

Blackman finished runner-up with 191.5 points. Cookeville won the Region 5-AAA title with 216.5 points. Stewarts Creek was fourth with 137, Oakland was fifth with 121, Siegel was sixth with 120 and Riverdale was seventh with 74.5.

Rutherford County finished with six region champions — five coming from Blackman.

Blackman’s Ayinde Bakari (132 pounds), Feuerbacher (138), Matthew Sells (145), Tyler Garrison (160) and Austin Wells (285) all won titles. Riverdale’s Sean Kennedy (170) also won the region.

Feuerbacher was named the wrestler of the tournament for the lower weights.

The semifinal match between Oakland’s Jeff Benson and Nick Boykin was named the match of the tournament. Benson won that match in overtime. Boykin, the younger brother of former Riverdale state championScottie Boykin, was named the freshman of the tournament. He finished third at 285 pounds.

Wells defeated Benson 3-1 in the 285-pound final to win his third straight region title. It was actually just the first time the two had met on the mat since their freshman year.

“I think he pinned me that year,†Wells said. “I knew he was going to be strong, so I had to be stronger and be more aggressive. Since I haven’t wrestled him, I tried to be cautious.â€

Benson said it was tough to prep for Wells in the finals since he hadn’t faced him the past three seasons.

“That made it very tough,†Benson said. “You’re not sure what he’s going to do to you. You just have to prepare for anything.â€

Newcomer Stewarts Creek sent six to the state tournament in its first year. Five of the six advanced as region finalists.

“It’s huge for us,†Stewarts Creek coach Mark Gonyea said. “We’re pretty pumped. We were in the top four as a team, and we have only a few seniors.â€

Contact Tom Kreager at 615-278-5168

33 Rutherford County wrestlers reach Class AAA state meet

Feb. 9, 2014 | 0 Comments

Show Caption

View ThumbsPURCHASE IMAGE1 of 47TOM KREAGER/DNJ

Written by

Tom Kreager

The Daily News Journal

FILED UNDER

Sports

High School Sports

Smyrna

Feuerbacher wins region: Josh Feuerbacher wins region title.

Purchase ImageZOOM

Blackman freshman Matthew Sells wrestles Stewarts Creek's John Olivieri. Sells won 10-2 to claim the Region 5-AAA title at 145 pounds. / TOM KREAGER/DNJ

TSSAA Class AAA State Wrestling Individual Championships

Local qualifiers

Blackman: Michael Brobeck (126), Ayinde Bakari (132), Josh Feuerbacher (138), Matthew Sells (145), Tyler Garrison (152), Tyler Sells (160), Jevon Brown (170), Austin Wells (285)

La Vergne: Hector Paz (152), Evan Walker (220)

Oakland: Easton Nguyen (106), Blake Barrett (113), Justin Garrett (120), Tyler Hill (220), Jeff Benson (285)

Riverdale: Sean Kennedy (170), Desmond Ballentine (220), Nick Boykin (285)

Siegel: Kenny Brinkley (113), Brandon Riley (126), Stephen Thomas (132), Nick Grant (138), Dustin Holmes (160), Jordan Vaughn (170), Ryan Mitchie (182)

Smyrna: Carl Templeton (138), Keydexon Brown (182)

Stewarts Creek: Gabe Rogers (106), Dylan Coggins (113), Kaleb Gonyea (126), David Cloninger (132), John Olivieri (145), Weston Helton (152)z

MURFREESBORO — Blackman senior Josh Feuerbacher hadn’t wrestled in a match for more than four weeks. Teammate Tyler Sells hadn’t wrestled in a match all year.

But both reached the Region 5-AAA tournament finals on Saturday evening and qualified for the TSSAA State Individual Championships, beginning on Thursday at the Williamson County Ag and Expo Center in Franklin.

Tyler Sells finished runner-up at 160 pounds, wrestling on a torn ACL and MCL. Feuerbacher won at 138 pounds, after missing the last half of the season with a hand injury.

“His first match of the year was (Friday) in the region tournament,†Blackman coach Ronnie Bray said of Sells. “He was athletic enough and talented enough to make it to the finals. He’s a tough kid.â€

Feuerbacher and Tyler Sells were part of 33 Rutherford County wrestlers that qualified for the state championships.

Blackman finished runner-up with 191.5 points. Cookeville won the Region 5-AAA title with 216.5 points. Stewarts Creek was fourth with 137, Oakland was fifth with 121, Siegel was sixth with 120 and Riverdale was seventh with 74.5.

Rutherford County finished with six region champions — five coming from Blackman.

Blackman’s Ayinde Bakari (132 pounds), Feuerbacher (138), Matthew Sells (145), Tyler Garrison (160) and Austin Wells (285) all won titles. Riverdale’s Sean Kennedy (170) also won the region.

Feuerbacher was named the wrestler of the tournament for the lower weights.

The semifinal match between Oakland’s Jeff Benson and Nick Boykin was named the match of the tournament. Benson won that match in overtime. Boykin, the younger brother of former Riverdale state championScottie Boykin, was named the freshman of the tournament. He finished third at 285 pounds.

Wells defeated Benson 3-1 in the 285-pound final to win his third straight region title. It was actually just the first time the two had met on the mat since their freshman year.

“I think he pinned me that year,†Wells said. “I knew he was going to be strong, so I had to be stronger and be more aggressive. Since I haven’t wrestled him, I tried to be cautious.â€

Benson said it was tough to prep for Wells in the finals since he hadn’t faced him the past three seasons.

“That made it very tough,†Benson said. “You’re not sure what he’s going to do to you. You just have to prepare for anything.â€

Newcomer Stewarts Creek sent six to the state tournament in its first year. Five of the six advanced as region finalists.

“It’s huge for us,†Stewarts Creek coach Mark Gonyea said. “We’re pretty pumped. We were in the top four as a team, and we have only a few seniors.â€

Contact Tom Kreager at 615-278-5168

This doesn't make sense. It says Tyler Sells finished 2nd at 160 and Tyler Garrison won 160.

Freshman wins region but 3rd place winner wins freshman award?

I've never seen a best match award go to a preliminary round instead of the finals.

Are you sure you copied and pasted all of this correctly? Or is this some more of that middle tn magic that's so well known about in those parts?

Edited by rlwest40

It was a raw cut/paste.

I thought it was fascinating that two of the state's top ranked wrestlers haven't met but twice in four years.

Hey, I have to agree about best match, but not the first time (it's been a while though). As far as strange selections, take a look at Cleveland's Danny Coleman's bracket his senior year (look at his sophomore year for that matter) but especially compare his senior year competition and his classes of competition/results to Kenny Merideth's Bracket. Tell me who really deserved state MOW that year. Try to be objective. :)

Freshman wins region but 3rd place winner wins freshman award?

I've never seen a best match award go to a preliminary round instead of the finals.

Are you sure you copied and pasted all of this correctly? Or is this some more of that middle tn magic that's so well known about in those parts?

I heard they voted on the freshman at the seeding meeting.  I think its a great award but next year perhaps they should vote on it after the tournament.

The best match was a good one but it should have never went to overtime in my opinion.  They went out with :02 seconds left and on the resart, Oakland got called for stalling as time expired which sent it to overtime.

Edited by mat73557

Hixson Inaugural champs, East Ridge 2nd

By Idris Garcia | February 9, 2014

Region 2-A/AA Wrestling Finals

Legend & team scores: Hixson (Hix), Red Bank (RB), Chattanooga Central (Cen), East Ridge (ER), Signal Mountain (SM), Notre Dame (ND), Tyner (Tyn), Brainerd (Bra), Whitwell (Whi), Chattanooga Christian (CCS), Lookout Valley (LV), Sale Creek (SC), Sequatchie County (Seq), Howard (How), Boyd-Buchanan (BB), Silverdale (Sil)

106 pounds

For first: Robert Owens (ER) dec. Trent Comeaux (RB), 1-0. For third: Ned Warwick (ND) pinned Spencer Groves (Hix), 4:34.

113 pounds

For first: Luke Mullin (ND) tech. fall over Warren Weaver (SM), 5:22. For third: Cedrick Harris (Hix) tech. fall over Blake Reichel (RB), 4:16.

120 pounds

For first: Trent Walliser (LV) pinned Cody Baugh (RB), 2:36 For third: Gavin Gardner (Seq) pinned Konnor Zeigler (Hix), 3:50.

126 pounds

For first: Isaac Yates (Hix) dec. Brandon Whitley (ER), 7-5 OT (SV I). For third: Carter Thomas (CCS) dec. Issac Coffman (Cen), 3-1.

132 pounds

For first: Packy Mullin (ND) pinned Bryson Lemons (Cen), 1:43. For third: Grayson Layne (Hix) dec. Spencer Griffy (ER), 1-0.

138 pounds

For first: Jovarrus Stegall (Hix) dec. Gabe McDuffie (RB), 7-0. For third: Justin Wheeler (CCS) dec. Zane Williams (BB), 1-0.

145 pounds

For first: Noah Bankston (ND) dec. Heyward Alonso (Cen), 7-4. For third: David Johnson (RB) dec. Hunter Daugherty (Tyn), 2-1.

152 pounds

For first: Landon Goforth (Hix) pinned Xavier Norwood (Cen), 5:01. For third: Chase Daugherty (Tyn) pinned Kain Kell (RB), 3:29.

160 pounds

For first: Sam Morgan (SC) pinned Kyler Kayanek (SM), 1:02. For third: Matthew Mapp (ER) dec. Juan Camacho (Tyn), 6-4.

170 pounds

For first: DeAngelo Johnson (ER) dec. Devin Crawl (RB), 9-7 For third: Chris Nicholson (Hix) major dec. Denzell Robinson (Bra), 13-2.

182 pounds

For first: Cale Shelton (SM) pinned Dylan Bargerstock (Hix), 1:18. For third: Matt McCulley (Sil) pinned Marcus McMillan (Bra), 4:46.

195 pounds

For first: Truman Martin (Cen) major dec. McKenzie Martin (Hix), 9-1. For third: Seth Cumby (Whi) pinned Kevin Cortes (Tyn), 1:50.

220 pounds

For first: Micah Pressley (SM) pinned Christophe Hornsby (ND), 0:40. For third: Curtis Noiseaux (Cen) dec. Gulliane "Bubba" Palacio (Hix), 6-4 OT (SV I).

285 pounds

For first: C.J. Baker (ER) won by forfeit over Sam Stephenson (Cen). For third: Brody Gregory (Hix) dec. Sedric Jordan (Bra), 1-0.

The Hixson Wildcats ran away with the state's first Region 2-A/AA wrestling championship, scoring 200 points and qualifying 12 for the traditional state tournament this week, after barely leading a close team race going into Saturday.

"We showed up and wrestled today," Hixson coach Garrick Hall said. "The kids battled hard and beat some kids that beat us earlier in the year. We wanted to win more toss-up matches earlier in the tournament, but it was a total team effort and that's what it's going to take next week."

The Wildcats will take three regional champions into the state tournament. Those include 126-pounder Isaac Yates, who upset Red Bank's No. 1-seeded Brandon Whitley with a takedown as time expired in sudden victory overtime. It was voted the tournament's best match.

"[Yates] has only been wrestling for two years, but he works his tail off," Hall said. "That's a kid that pinned us earlier in the year."

Hall said he would have liked to take 14 wrestlers this coming weekend but is proud of the way his young team stayed focused and wrestled. East Ridge managed to win what turned into a fierce battle for second with 123 points, edging Central's 120.5. The runner-up Pioneers qualified six wrestlers for state, including three champions, and the Purple Pounders qualified seven with one champ.

"Region is nice [and] a very tough tournament, but the goal is to have state placers and state champions," said East Ridge coach Chris Bird. "Tip the hats to Hixson: They qualified 12. We had a couple of heartbreakers, but we had others come through. This is the qualifier."

The champions were Hixson's Yates, Jovarrus Stegall (138) and Landon Goforth; East Ridge's Robert Owens (106), DeAngelo Johnson (170) and C.J. Baker (285); Notre Dame's Luke Mullin (113), Packy Mullin (132) and Noah Bankston (145); Signal Mountain's Cale Shelton (182) and Micah Pressley (220); Lookout Valley's Trent Walliser (120); Sale Creek's Sam Morgan (160); and Central's Truman Martin (195).

The Red Bank Lions put nine of their 10 wrestlers into the championship semifinals but were unable to produce a champion in their four finals bouts, still qualifying seven and finishing fourth with 116.5 points. Notre Dame was fifth with five qualifiers, and Signal Mountain and Tyner were sixth and seventh with four qualifers each. Brainerd finished eighth with three qualifiers, and 10th-place Chattanooga Christian had two.

I heard they voted on the freshman at the seeding meeting.  I think its a great award but next year perhaps they should vote on it after the tournament.

The best match was a good one but it should have never went to overtime in my opinion.  They went out with :02 seconds left and on the resart, Oakland got called for stalling as time expired which sent it to overtime.

Not taking anything away from the winner at all but yeah it would probably be a good idea to wait until after the tournament to vote. It just looked strange on paper to read it.

Hixson Inaugural champs, East Ridge 2nd

By Idris Garcia | February 9, 2014

Region 2-A/AA Wrestling Finals

Legend & team scores: Hixson (Hix), Red Bank (RB), Chattanooga Central (Cen), East Ridge (ER), Signal Mountain (SM), Notre Dame (ND), Tyner (Tyn), Brainerd (Bra), Whitwell (Whi), Chattanooga Christian (CCS), Lookout Valley (LV), Sale Creek (SC), Sequatchie County (Seq), Howard (How), Boyd-Buchanan (BB), Silverdale (Sil)

106 pounds

For first: Robert Owens (ER) dec. Trent Comeaux (RB), 1-0. For third: Ned Warwick (ND) pinned Spencer Groves (Hix), 4:34.

113 pounds

For first: Luke Mullin (ND) tech. fall over Warren Weaver (SM), 5:22. For third: Cedrick Harris (Hix) tech. fall over Blake Reichel (RB), 4:16.

120 pounds

For first: Trent Walliser (LV) pinned Cody Baugh (RB), 2:36 For third: Gavin Gardner (Seq) pinned Konnor Zeigler (Hix), 3:50.

126 pounds

For first: Isaac Yates (Hix) dec. Brandon Whitley (ER), 7-5 OT (SV I). For third: Carter Thomas (CCS) dec. Issac Coffman (Cen), 3-1.

132 pounds

For first: Packy Mullin (ND) pinned Bryson Lemons (Cen), 1:43. For third: Grayson Layne (Hix) dec. Spencer Griffy (ER), 1-0.

138 pounds

For first: Jovarrus Stegall (Hix) dec. Gabe McDuffie (RB), 7-0. For third: Justin Wheeler (CCS) dec. Zane Williams (BB), 1-0.

145 pounds

For first: Noah Bankston (ND) dec. Heyward Alonso (Cen), 7-4. For third: David Johnson (RB) dec. Hunter Daugherty (Tyn), 2-1.

152 pounds

For first: Landon Goforth (Hix) pinned Xavier Norwood (Cen), 5:01. For third: Chase Daugherty (Tyn) pinned Kain Kell (RB), 3:29.

160 pounds

For first: Sam Morgan (SC) pinned Kyler Kayanek (SM), 1:02. For third: Matthew Mapp (ER) dec. Juan Camacho (Tyn), 6-4.

170 pounds

For first: DeAngelo Johnson (ER) dec. Devin Crawl (RB), 9-7 For third: Chris Nicholson (Hix) major dec. Denzell Robinson (Bra), 13-2.

182 pounds

For first: Cale Shelton (SM) pinned Dylan Bargerstock (Hix), 1:18. For third: Matt McCulley (Sil) pinned Marcus McMillan (Bra), 4:46.

195 pounds

For first: Truman Martin (Cen) major dec. McKenzie Martin (Hix), 9-1. For third: Seth Cumby (Whi) pinned Kevin Cortes (Tyn), 1:50.

220 pounds

For first: Micah Pressley (SM) pinned Christophe Hornsby (ND), 0:40. For third: Curtis Noiseaux (Cen) dec. Gulliane "Bubba" Palacio (Hix), 6-4 OT (SV I).

285 pounds

For first: C.J. Baker (ER) won by forfeit over Sam Stephenson (Cen). For third: Brody Gregory (Hix) dec. Sedric Jordan (Bra), 1-0.

The Hixson Wildcats ran away with the state's first Region 2-A/AA wrestling championship, scoring 200 points and qualifying 12 for the traditional state tournament this week, after barely leading a close team race going into Saturday.

"We showed up and wrestled today," Hixson coach Garrick Hall said. "The kids battled hard and beat some kids that beat us earlier in the year. We wanted to win more toss-up matches earlier in the tournament, but it was a total team effort and that's what it's going to take next week."

The Wildcats will take three regional champions into the state tournament. Those include 126-pounder Isaac Yates, who upset Red Bank's No. 1-seeded Brandon Whitley with a takedown as time expired in sudden victory overtime. It was voted the tournament's best match.

"[Yates] has only been wrestling for two years, but he works his tail off," Hall said. "That's a kid that pinned us earlier in the year."

Hall said he would have liked to take 14 wrestlers this coming weekend but is proud of the way his young team stayed focused and wrestled. East Ridge managed to win what turned into a fierce battle for second with 123 points, edging Central's 120.5. The runner-up Pioneers qualified six wrestlers for state, including three champions, and the Purple Pounders qualified seven with one champ.

"Region is nice [and] a very tough tournament, but the goal is to have state placers and state champions," said East Ridge coach Chris Bird. "Tip the hats to Hixson: They qualified 12. We had a couple of heartbreakers, but we had others come through. This is the qualifier."

The champions were Hixson's Yates, Jovarrus Stegall (138) and Landon Goforth; East Ridge's Robert Owens (106), DeAngelo Johnson (170) and C.J. Baker (285); Notre Dame's Luke Mullin (113), Packy Mullin (132) and Noah Bankston (145); Signal Mountain's Cale Shelton (182) and Micah Pressley (220); Lookout Valley's Trent Walliser (120); Sale Creek's Sam Morgan (160); and Central's Truman Martin (195).

The Red Bank Lions put nine of their 10 wrestlers into the championship semifinals but were unable to produce a champion in their four finals bouts, still qualifying seven and finishing fourth with 116.5 points. Notre Dame was fifth with five qualifiers, and Signal Mountain and Tyner were sixth and seventh with four qualifers each. Brainerd finished eighth with three qualifiers, and 10th-place Chattanooga Christian had two.

i just thought that I would copy and paste a copy and paste.........it will up the views and this all important thread.  lol.....nice job soms.

The Hill is Back on Top Again...

February 8th, 2014 7:10 pm by JEFF BIRCHFIELD

'Toppers win Region wrestling title

SH captures 1-AAA wrestling title

Science Hill’s return to an old venue meant a return to the top at the Region 1-AAA wrestling championships on Saturday.

Earlier this week, the tournament location was changed from Morristown to Johnson City, and the Hilltoppers decided to host the event at the original Topper Palace.

In the familiar surroundings, the Hilltoppers had four individual champions and 11 state qualifiers overall for their fourth title in the last five years. The final team margin was Science Hill 221.5-192.5 over Jefferson County. Tennessee High finished third, one spot ahead of defending champion Dobyns-Bennett.

“I said it all year that if we didn’t win this tournament, this season would be a disappointment†Science Hill head coach Jimmy Miller said. “We found a way to win it, and I can’t preach enough how our seniors have pushed our team this year. I’m just super happy with where we’re at right now.â€

Science Hill had six in the finals led by senior Max Vaughn, who captured his third individual title with a hard-fought 2-0 decision over Tennessee High freshman Dewey Pendley in the 132-pound weight class.

The match was scoreless until a reversal by Vaughn at the one-minute mark of the third period.

“A couple of my teammates had wrestled him over the summer and they said he was tough,†said Vaughn, who improved to 39-9 on the season. “I wrestled him once before, but he gave me a better match this time. It makes a little more enjoyable knowing it’s harder to get than everyone thinks it is. You can never guarantee a match. You have to wrestle have fun and enjoy it.â€

Three other Hilltoppers won individual titles.

Austin Bagley, who was named outstanding wrestler for the lower weight classes, took a 13-4 major decision over Alex Jeffers of Dobyns-Bennett at 145. His brother, Hunter Bagley, scored a technical fall (19-4) over Evan Rolla of David Crockett at 195, and Anh Khoa Nguyen pinned Lynn King of Jefferson County in 2:35. of the 182 final.

Other finalists were Marcus Austin at 113 and Ben Rolston at 152, who lost decisions in their championship matches. Besides the six finalists, others headed to the state tournament are: Cooper Williams (third-place at 106), Gary Hudgins (third at 126), Eric Yother (fourth at 120) Sam Lane (fourth at 138) and Shane King-Jessee (fourth at 160).

Miller believed their performances in the consolation bracket was the key to the team championship.

“Where we really made the distance today was the consolation mats,†Miller said. “That’s where we fell short last year. We went in, had a little meeting with those kids and said, ‘Our tournament is going to be won right here.’ And it was. When those consolation finals round was over, it was done.â€

David Crockett had three grapplers reach the finals.

The Pioneers were led by Dillinger Messer, who pinned Devin Myers of Cocke County at the 4:58 mark for the 120 championship.

Zachary Bynum lost a tough decision at 106, and Rolla had the aforementioned appearance in the 195 final. Tristan Hefner was the Pioneers’ fourth state qualifier by virtue of his third-place at 113.

“I actually figured this was going to be a rebuilding year because most of the guys were freshmen last year,†Crockett head coach Tod Parker said. “They stepped up their games and have started wrestling real well here at the end.

“Dillinger, he’s a senior, but he’s just a second-year wrestler. It would be amazing to see how good he could be if he had wrestled his freshman and sophomore years.â€

Daniel Boone had five grapplers qualify for the state tournament, led by a third-place finish by Dalton Hall at 195. Seniors Caleb Cutshall and Jacob Cutshall made the state at 126 and 132, respectively, while Tom Ketron at 170 and Trey Jenkins at 220 gave the Trailblazers a full handful of state qualifiers.

“It’s pretty exciting because we have a young team and nobody talked about us much,†Boone coach Reid Ratliff said. “We gave a good effort and the kids wrestled hard. We’ve got five kids going to the state tournament and that’s the most we’ve had in several years.â€

The state tournament begins Thursday at the Williamson County Agricultural Exposition in Franklin. After the first two rounds of consolations, the tournament continues next Friday and Saturday.

Read more: 'Toppers win Region wrestling title | Johnson City Press http://johnsoncitypress.com/article/114508/toppers-win-region-wrestling-title#ixzz2ssvSl3c3

Follow us: @JCPress on Twitter | JohnsonCityPress on Facebook