Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

Just think we are too young and inexperienced right now, but DB was facing the same problems we were and beat Farragut. although it sounds they got outplayed, but beat them where it matters. The only difference is DB was playing at home. BUT, i think we will have as many fans @ Farragut then they will have, to be quiet honest. We almost did last year, and that was before Gaddis. The town is in a frenzy.

Good luck cats....DB was up 14 - 0 and had 3 turnovers in the 2nd leading to Farragut TD drives of 27 and 17 yards. Casey and Dunn appeared to be faster than Farragut secondary. Farragut D - stout line and linebackers run and hit. LB's were sent on @ 70% of the plays with a variety of stunts. Farragut O - line is big, however, not fleet of foot, QB plays with poise, runs well and has a good arm for short routes. Only deep threat appeared to be #4 in the seam. Don't let 4 get going he's a load. Key on him if he's not running it, they are running behind him. Their kicker is young with a strong leg.

So now that you've moved to arguably the weakest classification in the state, you're going to use the old tired "our small, slow, weak kids" line that Maryville has run into the ground? Not very original.

Just because Maryville and Alcoa aren't represented in 5A doesn't make it the weakest classification in the state. Sheesh. Ask anyone who played Beech last year or Henry County in 2011 just how weak this classification is.