Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

I'm excited about the team, the coach, the crowd but I don't see is winning this game. We have looked good on defense but weak on offense. We have nobody who can go the distance on anyone good.

Well, maybe we won't. Good thing come Friday night though whether you think we can beat them or not, or whether you think we do or don't have a guy who can take it all the way won't mean jacksh*! when the lights come on Fri night lol Edited by SweetScience

Well, maybe we won't. Good thing come Friday night though whether you think we can beat them or not, or whether you think we do or don't have a guy who can take it all the way won't mean jacksh*! when the lights come on Fri night lol

I HOPE we win. I HOPE we have a breakaway threat that I haven't seen. If we do, he's well hidden. But you're right, nothing matters once the lights come on Friday night.

Well, maybe we won't. Good thing come Friday night though whether you think we can beat them or not, or whether you think we do or don't have a guy who can take it all the way won't mean jacksh*! when the lights come on Fri night lol

You go SS!!!! I think you've been in the locker room with the ol' coach. I hope the turn out is as good as I think it will be at Farragut. We could be the difference maker Wildcat fans!!!

You go SS!!!! I think you've been in the locker room with the ol' coach. I hope the turn out is as good as I think it will be at Farragut. We could be the difference maker Wildcat fans!!!

Yeah, buddy! I'm not at all claiming we will win, we very well may not, or we may. Who knows? All i'm saying is the game isn't gonna be decided by what catswild, me, Jim Bob Cooter, or Jesse Smithey for that matter thinks will win.. It's gonna be decided on the field between our players and theirs. And i like our chances with Joe Gaddis at the helm. We definitely have the edge in coaching, in my humble opinion. I think by years end some people may be surprised how good we are. In the overall scheme of things this game means nothing in the standings. It's all for bragging rights. period.

Edited by SweetScience

Yeah, buddy! I'm not at all claiming we will win, we very well may not, or we may. Who knows? All i'm saying is the game isn't gonna be decided by what catswild, me, Jim Bob Cooter, or Jesse Smithey for that matter thinks will win.. It's gonna be decided on the field between our players and theirs. And i like our chances with Joe Gaddis at the helm. We definitely have the edge in coaching, in my humble opinion. I think by years end some people may be surprised how good we are. In the overall scheme of things this game means nothing in the standings. It's all for bragging rights. period.

Bounder talks out both sides of his mouth. No , Bounder, your BUDDY, Lussier is not coming back. Keep pretending you want Gaddis to be successful. Those of us who know you know the difference in what you say on here and what you say to your "buddies." Lol. Roll, Cats.

Bounder talks out both sides of his mouth. No , Bounder, your BUDDY, Lussier is not coming back. Keep pretending you want Gaddis to be successful. Those of us who know you know the difference in what you say on here and what you say to your "buddies." Lol. Roll, Cats.

why did you quote my message, but your talking to Bounder?

Papa Bounder knows what's up!

QB....RB....SS.....AAAHHHHH!!! Too many questions!!!!

Anybody heard anything?

Rallykat you may know me but you don't know what I think. We have the best coach for us right now we could have. I wish Bruce had of stayed one more year. But family health always wins out. And what you think of me I don't give a fat rat's behind. 

ROLL ... NAH NOT THIS TIME.

Edited by bounder