8-AA 2013-14

dctiger

We have been upset a couple of times in district Tourn play but have owned the region last 6 years. I agree with big daddy DC not a contender to win it but could play the spoiler. 1st and 2nd in good shape but would hate to play DC or York in an elimination game!

I am not making any predictions on who wins district or region, but I will say 7aa will get swept again in region play I do believe. Whats yours and everyone elses opinion on that matter?

I havent seen anything out of 7-AA that would lead me to believe that they wont get swept. Does that mean it will happen? No, but 8-AA does have the stronger top 4 this season, with two other teams in DC and Macon that are probably as good as any out of 7-AA. (Thats assuming Macon is 5th behind York. Honestly i havent looked at the current standings when posting this.

I am not making any predictions on who wins district or region, but I will say 7aa will get swept again in region play I do believe. Whats yours and everyone elses opinion on that matter?

I agree tiger. We may not have one dominant team but we do have 4 or 5 that I believe can beat 7aa's best. LA up 4 at the half. Led whole 1st half but 30 seconds. Nooned in foul trouble for either 2nd half starting.