8-AA 2013-14

dctiger

Couldn't catch a break? They called fouls on Upperman that were blatantly missed on the other end

Maybe you should take off those rose colored glasses and watch the game with the real world! Officiating has been worse than usual this season but mostly bad for everyone. You and I must have been watching different games if you think the officiating blatantly favored Cannon co.

Edited by rabbitranch

Maybe you sure take off those rose colored glasses and watch the game with the real world! Officiating has been worse than usual this season but mostly bad for everyone. You and I must have been watching different games if you think the officiating blatantly favored Cannon co.

My point exactly! It was easy to tell who was getting favoritism, and that was definately not Cannon Co. 

Congrats to Upperman, seemed to be the team that wanted it the most. I wonder how the "U" faithful feel about Mcwilliams getting his sons in the games? If I'm not mistaken, all three got in each of the 3 games against LA. I have seen some of the talent on their bench and I don't think the freshman is anywhere close yet. But the oldest did get the same treatment as a freshman and has turned out to be a decent player. I wonder if some of the better atheletes got that treatment, how good could they be?

Congrats to Upperman, seemed to be the team that wanted it the most. I wonder how the "U" faithful feel about Mcwilliams getting his sons in the games? If I'm not mistaken, all three got in each of the 3 games against LA. I have seen some of the talent on their bench and I don't think the freshman is anywhere close yet. But the oldest did get the same treatment as a freshman and has turned out to be a decent player. I wonder if some of the better atheletes got that treatment, how good could they be?

If I were a U parent, my question would be how did Hedgecoth get MVP of district tourney and didn't even get all-district? Its not like he just now started being a good player. I know the two coaches sons got all district? Just seems sorta fishy. I still contend if more talent would have played all four years, for whatever reason they didnt, they could be much better. The oldest Mcwilliam is a good hs player and no disrespect meant towards him. Seems like LA was flat all night. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan