8-AA 2013-14

dctiger

Its true I hate for the kids.  Pickett adm. is to blame letting the pep club set behind the other team with no teacher or adm. there.  These are kids an they will do thing they think they can get away with.  So flipping a kid on the bench in back of the head and throw things at him should not of happen.  Part of the blame could go to the refs. they where told by the coach what was going on an ignored it.  So tssaa should also consider the refs. could have stopped ahead time.  I just hate it for the kids on both sides.

Its true I hate for the kids. Pickett adm. is to blame letting the pep club set behind the other team with no teacher or adm. there. These are kids an they will do thing they think they can get away with. So flipping a kid on the bench in back of the head and throw things at him should not of happen. Part of the blame could go to the refs. they where told by the coach what was going on an ignored it. So tssaa should also consider the refs. could have stopped ahead time. I just hate it for the kids on both sides.

sad, sounds like YI could have been really good next season with the two big kids.

Bledsoe boys will win at least 2 regional games i predict.

Guess this answers the post i made on the girls' board before coming on here. The one 8-AA team you played and lost to, isnt even getting to play, and theres a decent chance they wouldve lost to Macon County anyways. Guess we'll just see how it goes.

So there will only be a girls game friday night, now?

**UPSET ALERT** DC will knock off CC! I think with leading all season long and dropping their last two district games, it has to be in CC’s heads. I also have to believe LA isn't the only team DC can play and shoot lights out! Martin brings the tigers in fired up and takes the win tonight.

You and I agree on most things ''OK" but I believe CC wins handily.

Edited by rabbitranch

**UPSET ALERT** DC will knock off CC! I think with leading all season long and dropping their last two district games, it has to be in CC’s heads. I also have to believe LA isn't the only team DC can play and shoot lights out! Martin brings the tigers in fired up and takes the win tonight.

That wouldn't surprise me, it also wouldn't shock me if CC beats them  by 25. Hopefully Roller goes off for 30 and your prediction comes true.