WEEK 0: Oneida @ Rockwood

crow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, you are trigger happy Crow.  Rockwood lost an excellent player by transfer to GCA. (If my info is correct?)  Oneida lost plenty of players to graduation.  These two have usually been pretty close on talent.  The Indians have been pretty surprising from the standpoint that they have played well this Spring and early Fall in their scrimmages.  I think they have some pretty good players and they did fine without their Pre-season All State Selection (West) in the line-up.  My feeling is this will be a close game and the winner will be determined by whoever has the fewest turnovers.  Both of them have a lot of pressure to get off on the right foot because they have such tough schedules going forward.

:thumb: Kazamoto Khan :thumb:    

Couldn't have asked for a better game to start the season out in 2A! Oneida and Rockwood are both very respectable programs. I got a good bit of info on Oneida when they scrimmaged Harriman and have saw Rockwood as well. I'll take Rockwood at home by 7. You heard it here first!! Get ready cause we're less than 10 days away!!!!

Boy, you are trigger happy Crow.  Rockwood lost an excellent player by transfer to GCA. (If my info is correct?)  Oneida lost plenty of players to graduation.  These two have usually been pretty close on talent.  The Indians have been pretty surprising from the standpoint that they have played well this Spring and early Fall in their scrimmages.  I think they have some pretty good players and they did fine without their Pre-season All State Selection (West) in the line-up.  My feeling is this will be a close game and the winner will be determined by whoever has the fewest turnovers.  Both of them have a lot of pressure to get off on the right foot because they have such tough schedules going forward.

:thumb: Kazamoto Khan :thumb:    

Kaz, you are correct. He and his brother both are enrolled at GCA now.

Couldn't have asked for a better game to start the season out in 2A! Oneida and Rockwood are both very respectable programs. I got a good bit of info on Oneida when they scrimmaged Harriman and have saw Rockwood as well. I'll take Rockwood at home by 7. You heard it here first!! Get ready cause we're less than 10 days away!!!!

At home Rockwood is a hard out,probably lean to the home team in this one but not ready to say for sure,havnt heard much about the Indians but you NEVER count them out!Very well coached team.

I think that is a fair & accurate assessment. I will mention that @ Harriman we were short the starting QB to a minor ding that has healed & a starting wing / slot got dinged up & was less than 100% from the first series. Both should be fine for RW. They will definitely add to both sides as both also start in the secondary. We should be more productive with them back. I'm a homer so of course I say Oneida in a close one but RW by 7 @ RW, that would still be a dandy game. Either way this one goes, should be some pad poppin' goin' on for sure!

I think that is a fair & accurate assessment. I will mention that @ Harriman we were short the starting QB to a minor ding that has healed & a starting wing / slot got dinged up & was less than 100% from the first series. Both should be fine for RW. They will definitely add to both sides as both also start in the secondary. We should be more productive with them back. I'm a homer so of course I say Oneida in a close one but RW by 7 @ RW, that would still be a dandy game. Either way this one goes, should be some pad poppin' goin' on for sure!

This just dont feel right without ole smash around as much!

crow if you all were on the reservation i would lean towards the Indians,Rockwood is tough at their house.