WEEK 0: Oneida @ Rockwood

crow

Good One.....!  We holding the Smokey Jerseys for recruiting purposes.....oh, excuse me I forgot our initials aren't GCA. :rolleyes:  Come to think of it, their unis are actually "smokey" gray!  We ain't taking your bunch the least bit lightly, too much respect there.  Plus, our kids haven't proved anything up to this point and they know it.  I do like the fact that their efforts have been workman-like lately.

Kaz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Smash mouth not around? I enjoy reading his post

Smash is back in the great state of Texas! Apparently way out in the sticks somewhere, I guess he don't even have internet access. Then again, maybe he has dial-up and has spent the last week trying to post a reply :ugeek:

Smash is back in the great state of Texas! Apparently way out in the sticks somewhere, I guess he don't even have internet access. Then again, maybe he has dial-up and has spent the last week trying to post a reply :ugeek:

Actually have wireless internet...in that my internet is beamed to my casa from a tower.   Not even phone lines where I live (God bless cell phones).  Busy getting the monkey enrolled in a school that accepts wild Vols and working like crazy.  Friday night lights next week Crow!