Ensworth Vs. Trinity: WHO YA GOT?

NastyLaski

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Ensworth for the come from behind win. 

With a 300 pound offensive line and a bruising, 220 pound tailback, they are going to be able to keep things simple this year. But if you sell out your safeties to stop the run, they also have a talented QB and WR. 

BA looked very strong, too. It's going to be a two team race for the state championship, with MBA as a dark horse. 

Strong performance by EHS, but depth could be an issue as the season goes on. A couple of bumps and bruises could put them in a tight spot.

By my count that makes Trinity 4-4 against the Division II schools (2-0 vs BA, 2-3 vs MBA, 0-1 vs EHS). The way some of the Trinity fans talk, you would think that they're 10-0. They've hardly been dominant against the best of DII

Ensworth with the W.

The Bluegrass rubes are not happy about this loss...lol. Hayseeds

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161496

thanks for the "referral" to that website.  Interesting to read the other point of view.  Great "denial" on the part of some fans.  Of course they all forgot about the 2 EHS TDs and 1 near TD (3 yd line) nullified by penalties.  Without all the "shots in the foot" by EHS this victory would not have been "come-from-behind" and the Bluegrass boys might have been more respectful.

Edited by owlbooster

thanks for the "referral" to that website.  Interesting to read the other point of view.  Great "denial" on the part of some fans.  Of course they all forgot about the 2 EHS TDs and 1 near TD (3 yd line) nullified by penalties.  Without all the "shots in the foot" by EHS this victory would not have been "come-from-behind" and the Bluegrass boys might have been more respectful.

I don't know about folks on the message boards - many "fans" seem emboldened by the anonymous nature of the media to show their rear ends when things don't go according to their plans - but most of the people who actually attended the game at Trinity were incredibly gracious and nice to those of us from "south of the border". Their athletic staff in particular went out of their way to be gracious hosts. In my opinion, they are a first-class program.

Edited by RedRobin1

I don't know about folks on the message boards - many "fans" seem emboldened by the anonymous nature of the media to show their rear ends when things don't go according to their plans - but most of the people who actually attended the game at Trinity were incredibly gracious and nice to those of us from "south of the border". Their athletic staff in particular went out of their way to be gracious hosts. In my opinion, they are a first-class program.

Red - just for fun go to that site.  In a word, most of the KY posters thought the EHS win was a fluke.  Web sites are what they are.....I watched the same game they did and was amazed by how differently they saw things....through blue colored lenses....if you will....

No doubt they, like Ensworth, are a first class program with predominantly respectful "gracious" fans.

Edited by owlbooster

Red - just for fun go to that site.  In a word, most of the KY posters thought the EHS win was a fluke.  Web sites are what they are.....I watched the same game they did and was amazed by how differently they saw things....through blue colored lenses....if you will....

No doubt they, like Ensworth, are a first class program with predominantly respectful "gracious" fans.

I just did - actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be - I guess it's easy to get spoiled when they had not lost a home game since mid-September, 2010, playing against some awesome out-of-state competition. The ones that really killed me were the posts questioning the decisions of their own coaching staff, which I believe remains essentially intact after winning the last 3 state titles (by, believe this or not, scores in the title games of 38-0, 62-21 and 67-7!!!!!!!!).

Ensworth with the W.

The Bluegrass rubes are not happy about this loss...lol. Hayseeds

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161496

And Endswerth haid a cupple called baick and played wifout Sawyers most ov tha seccund haif.....Ferby iz a sledge hammer beehind tham big ole boys.....Congrats two tha Tigers...!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS