Sevier County 2013

BFL2009

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please set the record straight for all of the WB people who have nothing better to do than troll other peoples threads starting stuff.  First off, the Otis kid was a very good player for us.  He would have been our best linebacker and the only returning starter in the defensive front seven.  and yes he was a good running back for us, he was one of four getting time with the first unit in the spring. however, I do not think he was our best running back bcause he is just a large bolling ball running in a straight line with very little moves (just my opinion). I have talked to sveral of the coaches at Sevier county and they are very understanding of his wanting to go and play under his brother and are happy for him...he is a good kid according to them. I have also talked to several of the players and most of them are fine with him leaving but a couple were mad that he lied to them about going and then did not have the decency to man up and tell them, they just found out through the grape vine (coacht) that he was at WB.  I think they were bothered that thier friend and teammate just did it that way. Maybe the two idiots that keep getting on here talking trash about him are high school kids that are angry with the way he moved, not sure I am just guessing by the immaturity of their post that they are still in high school. They are definitely in high school either physically or emotionally for sure.  So to wrap it up, yes Otis was a very good player for us, yes he is missed at linebacker (anytime we lose a started at SC, they are missed because we are not Maryville where we have five or six just waiting for their chance), and yes the coaches and most people in the know are very happy for Otis and wish him the best of luck, and finally NO, the majority of the people at SC do not share the same opinion as the two that keep coming on here and talking trash ( I am not even sure that they like SC a whole lot).

So can we please put the Otis thing to rest, he is gone from SC, he is at WB, he is a good player, and we are glad he is happy.

Thank you and sorry I got the whole suspension thing wrong, just listened to the wring info...my bad.

Thanks for your post....I have many Sevier County ties and think the world of Coach Brewer, he is the kind of man that makes you feel that you are a better person just by knowing him.  So I know that everyone doesn't share the viewpoints of the other posters.  As Pep says, every team has a few of those, but by and large Sevier County folks are about as classy as they come.  Good luck to you all ther rest of the season, looks as if you guys have an opportunity to make some noise.

I am also looking forward to this game. SC has some studs. Who knows...after a couple of years of Nellie bellie making the trip, stars may be providing some garbage service to some prospects in sevier county. That area is really growing and it's always good to open up some new 'cruitin territory. :thumb:

sx me and momma venchure out 411 norf allmost evur day...And momma luvs Dollywould, at leest when'st she stays on hur logride and down't stopp upp tha water flow on hit.....

And cents we haiv dropped twoishun frum $2000 a yeer two $500 like goobers89 sez hit mite bee evun moore furtile.....Tha Ellyjoy Xpressway cood bee a big hitt.... :popcorneater:

Many if not all true lifefong Sevier County fans that remember what SC went through in the 20 or more years before Coach Biddix (1986-1991) and Coach Brewer arrived know how fortunate we are and have been.  Everyone knows and should appreciate the super success of teams like Maryville, Alcoa, Fulton.  If I'm not mistaken SC has had only 4 losing seasons since 1988. Compare that with I believe 4 winning seasons in the 20 years prior.  We have been blessed for Coach Brewer to stabilze and bring the program to where it is now.  High school football is a special sport and it is great to be able to support all of our teams. Good luck to all the teams this year....

Many if not all true lifefong Sevier County fans that remember what SC went through in the 20 or more years before Coach Biddix (1986-1991) and Coach Brewer arrived know how fortunate we are and have been.  Everyone knows and should appreciate the super success of teams like Maryville, Alcoa, Fulton.  If I'm not mistaken SC has had only 4 losing seasons since 1988. Compare that with I believe 4 winning seasons in the 20 years prior.  We have been blessed for Coach Brewer to stabilze and bring the program to where it is now.  High school football is a special sport and it is great to be able to support all of our teams. Good luck to all the teams this year....

you are indeed blessed to have Coach Brewer .. I grew up and played football , baseball and basketball with him from youth leagues and into college and am a close friend. You will not any better person that Steve Brewer . also a great coach and molder on young men .. you cant go wrong in life following his lead thru his faith and family values. 

you are indeed blessed to have Coach Brewer .. I grew up and played football , baseball and basketball with him from youth leagues and into college and am a close friend. You will not any better person that Steve Brewer . also a great coach and molder on young men .. you cant go wrong in life following his lead thru his faith and family values. 

Ditto!!!  

Otis is a good player! Pepvol and jake troll on over to another thread. Maryville will get their shot at the Smoky Bears and all you band wagoners can pounce when the time comes. Oh lets see 1 of your best is also from sevier county got to love the allstar rebels. Lets face it Maryville is playing on an uneven playing field. Hey daddy lets pay $500 and go to maryville we will win the state title evry year. You all know its true we all know its true! Knox county would stick it to blountville if they could all go load up 2 schools of their choice. Instead they are zoned and the only way out is to wait for it.....pay $500 and go to blountville. In nashville they go by ensworth remember them GQ does. All this we have great coaching crap is just that crap. I have seen maryvilles players they are way better than everyone else. My wife would go deep into the playoffs every year with those players an she thinks the safties are there in case the QB gets hurt. If the NCAA had a team going to the championship every year for 15 years they would get busted. Good thing the TSSAA is a joke so yall can keep rolling on your bandwagon. I even pull for for the rebs they are our very own east tn allstars. So when they play the other areas I pull for them. Now I do wish SC could get more of those stars we dont even charge a fee to take advantage of our open enrollment.

Flame on 2nd place, it was after all a real bad call that put you there! Hahahahahahaha!

And GoBears!!!! :popcorneater: 

Wow the ignorance.....it kills me. First, lets have a lesson in how the education system in the city of Maryville works.  Maryville High School is a public school where you have to either live within the city limits or pay tuition to attend the school.  You compared MHS to Ensworth which in all reality, the two schools are almost nothing alike. Ensworth can offer scholarships and financial aid. Maryville cannot do that. In regards to our players, the graduating class of 2013 had 0 Division 1 commits and 0 Division 2 commits.  The only players that went on to play college football committed to play Division 3 football. So to wrap up that thought I'd say coaching had a little bit to do with their success.  To end up my critique of your ignorant post, I'd like to respond to your witty comment in the end regarding the State Championship game last year.  Whitehaven had 11 Division 1 commits, and as I stated earlier Maryville had zero.....Whitehaven defeated Maryville by one point....ONE POINT.  I'd say that's pretty impressive and I think many of your fellow SC fans would agree.  So maybe just double check your facts next time you want to post something about another team. Go Rebels.

Wow yall called me ignorant, little boy, highschool kid and a goobear! I Must be spot on with most of the maryville comments. Now all kidding aside GQ is very good, and so are the reb players.

Sorry to the SC fans that think Im out of line you can keep up the good image while I stir the pot. Political correctness has no place in football. Its a war on all fronts this SC squad has an attitude and a little trash talking is what a message board is all about.

And pepvol im not little im at least 5'11" & 1/2

GoBears!!!

Edited by gobears89

Amen!

Wow yall called me ignorant, little boy, highschool kid and a goobear! I Must be spot on with most of the maryville comments. Now all kidding aside GQ is very good, and so are the reb players.

Sorry to the SC fans that think Im out of line you can keep up the good image while I stir the pot. Political correctness has no place in football. Its a war on all fronts this SC squad has an attitude and a little trash talking is what a message board is all about.

And pepvol im not little im at least 5'11" & 1/2

GoBears!!!

I'm so impressed Goobers89 , keep eating your veggies and you might grow up to be a big man some day ... Ya trash talking always helps a team win ... lol