SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

Calm down Roy. BTW, who are our "pass catchers" and how fast are they?

That Moore mans pass catchers are that Sellers boy, that Hawkins boy, that Blevins boy and that Bennett boy.  That Sellers boy is sorta fast but those other three are not very fast.  I bet they run the 50 yard dash in over 6 seconds.  That Moore man needs to get them to chase some chickens for 30 minutes a day to make them real fast for the games on Friday.  You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently so far no one out here on Coach T has any clue to what I am talking about. I still wanna run the ball but get some decoys at wr's,even if your not going to throw to them at least that will get the RB's some room to move.

You will see more of that moving fwd. I was just saying this team has to run first to set up the pass. Not vice versa. I do think 4 needs to get a few more chances with the ball in his hands. First he needs to stay healthy though as injuries have slowed him some

Seqautchie 34-21

If our D comes ready to play i think we can win but then again our offense has to move the ball and score. SP defense is always tough no matter what,they are strong up front on both sides of the ball and they always have a great qb and some awesome runnin backs. Anything can happen in football but the indians better bring there A game cuz SP will be ready to play.

That Moore mans pass catchers are that Sellers boy, that Hawkins boy, that Blevins boy and that Bennett boy.  That Sellers boy is sorta fast but those other three are not very fast.  I bet they run the 50 yard dash in over 6 seconds.  That Moore man needs to get them to chase some chickens for 30 minutes a day to make them real fast for the games on Friday.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy is the man! Ya'll better listen to him. He knows what he's talking about. I can tell you from past experience (last week actually) Them Injuns will come ready to play and they will play as a team.  If them Pirates don't have it together they will get beat. O yeah just a word of advice. I wouldn't worry about practicing this week on kickoff returns because that Injun kicker can kick it a mile. I think he kicked one over the mountain last Friday.

What kind of mess is this?! That Bennett boy is my boy. I'm gonna send him out to your place to chase some of your chickens. That Pegleg man is flying me in some of them Mexican chickens to chase after he gets through chasing your chickens. That Ambassador man is using one of his ships to bring me some Chinese chickens too.

What kind of mess is this?! That Bennett boy is my boy. I'm gonna send him out to your place to chase some of your chickens. That Pegleg man is flying me in some of them Mexican chickens to chase after he gets through chasing your chickens. That Ambassador man is using one of his ships to bring me some Chinese chickens too.

Want me to bring down some of them Mountain chickens for him to chase?

LMBO