Undeefeeted Hardun Vallee comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good team winn fer our boys inn red and black.....But a special word about Cody Carroll......This young man is the epitome of a great high school player.....He might weigh a buck 40, but he lays it on the line every play.....He made a couple of great plays tonight and you can see the team feed off his effort.....When I think of what a Mairvul player is and should be...Well just check out # 7................

I thought this was their best game on both sides of the ball, to date. The young kids performed better as well.

I continue to be impressed with the defense. They are improving every week and the freshman/sophomores  are quickly becoming vets. The linebacker and d-back play has been a pleasant surprise. The speed of the defense in much improved versus last year and the D-line has been exceptionally better. I know it was a blowout but I enjoyed the sound fundamental football that was displayed last night.....at least to these eyes.