Undeefeeted Hardun Vallee comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

RR ere thay gonna haiv a homecomin queen this yeer???.......A cupple yeers ago tha MHS admin. deesided two do away wif hit fer sum lame reesun...... :popcorneater:

We had HC court last year. That was the first time in a few yrs. I was told that one of the Administrators from K-town didn't want Homecoming Queen because it hurt the girls that lost feelings.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had HC court last year. That was the first time in a few yrs. I was told that one of the Administrators from K-town didn't want Homecoming Queen because it hurt the girls that lost feelings.

Spare me please....I truly dislike the liberals that make up most of the admin and teacher ranks in our school systems. I hope Maryville gets the scoreboard paid for before they tear it down.

Bless thair littull hearts..... :popcorneater:

Trew MLREB.....Thait's abowt az silly az havin' a princy-pull maikin' shore thait tha stewdunt bodee duzn't sang tha werds two "Chears chears fer Old Mairvul Hi"..... :shock:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Spare me please....I truly dislike the liberals that make up most of the admin and teacher ranks in our school systems. I hope Maryville gets the scoreboard paid for before they tear it down.

Life is full of disappointment, my question to the higher ups is why have the football game? There will be a loser. It can't end in a tie...yet

I've got one involved in HC this year. The rules keep changing. The procedures keeps changing. Then they made it a fundraiser. Mine would have had a chance if it was just a good old fashioned popularity contest. We were even going to play the fundraiser game, but then they had too many nominated, so they made them write an anonymous essay. Not too happy with the administration at that place the last few years. 

I've got one involved in HC this year. The rules keep changing. The procedures keeps changing. Then they made it a fundraiser. Mine would have had a chance if it was just a good old fashioned popularity contest. We were even going to play the fundraiser game, but then they had too many nominated, so they made them write an anonymous essay. Not too happy with the administration at that place the last few years. 

No offense meant to you or your wonderful daughter, but maybe it will take the right little girl - or the right parents of a little girl - to convince the administration they should still have homecoming.

Being made angry, disappointed, or heartbroken is all part of growing up. Most of us have to try to learn to get by with a little disappointment in life. One jr english teacher was never too concerned with disappointing a few students.

I heard a few yrs ago there was no homecoming dance. That is absolutely (you fill in the blank)!

One jr english teacher was never too concerned with disappointing a few students.

Amen sx.....Eye nose ewe reemimburr tha story abowt hur correcktin my Anglish payper inn red ank and diddySTARS askin' me if she wuz correcktin' hitt orr jist give upp and slashed hur rists on my paypur while'st tryin' two reed hit......... :huh:

RR ere thay gonna haiv a homecomin queen this yeer???.......A cupple yeers ago tha MHS admin. deesided two do away wif hit fer sum lame reesun......Tawlk bowt hurtin' BBQ tickitt sails...... :rolleyes:

When'st we wuz att deer old Mairvul Hi ferr homecomin' thay haid homecomin queen gurls ridin inn old Vettes and Mustangs, Flotes.....(and knott tha kind ewe drank),  Mayjurette gurls twirlin' farr inn tha dark and tha band playin' Shaift....... (untill one ov' em dropped thair beeton and catched tha feeled on farr).....

So'st cents we don't haiv enny moore farr twirlin', old cars, Flotes, and "live annymuls, flags on poles, boom boxes, arty-fishull noyse makurs, stewdunts inn tha smokin hole", etc........Hitt steal iz homecomin' att 825 afturall......

6.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmy64SxTUyM

Oooohhhh .... if a majorette were to drop a flaming baton on the field now, it might melt!  That whole field would go up like an old pair of your polyester pants from the disco days!  Lord help us.  I was almost expelled for driving my old Mach I onto the track at WB that first year.  Probably because it wasn't homecoming or anything, we just decided to do a "heat lap" after practice one day.

No offense meant to you or your wonderful daughter, but maybe it will take the right little girl - or the right parents of a little girl - to convince the administration they should still have homecoming.

They are having homecoming. I might not have done too good of a job explaining the "kinder/gentler" homecoming they are having. I was just trying to add a little insight to how sometime it seems "they" are making up the rules as they go along. If it was up to me I would let the football team vote on the "football homecoming queen" . Usually when someone says, "no offense" they are getting ready to insult you. I'm missing the insult here.