Undeefeeted Hardun Vallee comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

91 now eye saw thair rosstur and thair O-line iz 300, 275, 265, 240, 230........Knott whut eye wood call littull fellers....

And thay scorred 45 on tha Guvs sum how....  :huh:

Stars, you are corrrect....they are a good sized bunch.  When you see them come on the field, they don't look that big.... I didn't think they were that big, and then I talked to Coach Ridge the next day after playing them and he kept talking about how big their front was compared to WB defensive front, then I went back and looked and found out that he was right.  Good tight end, #49 that they like to throw to.....they are definitely a better team than I thought they were going to be, they are well coached and disciplined in their assignments.  With that being said, I don't think they have the horses to stay with Maryville.

91 now eye saw thair rosstur and thair O-line iz 300, 275, 265, 240, 230........Knott whut eye wood call littull fellers....

And thay scorred 45 on tha Guvs sum how.... :huh:

The score was 10-7 at half. Hardin Valley had a hard time scoring on the govs in the first half despite all the turnovers. WB kind of quit playing in the 2nd half.I guess the defense got tired because the offense wasnt helping out at all.